Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] @Bozza - Dodgy ad

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stopped on the whole but did come back once tonight.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I thought Apple products were supposed to "just work". While this carnage has been going on, I've had no problems whatsoever.

This thread is news to me.
I've accessed NSC on: IE, Chrome and Safari, with two different pcs, a Samsung phone and an iPhone SE. Not a single problem. Weird.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have apparently won several more iPhones but other than that, all clear.

Yoda

English & European

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] forum is unusable on mobile (Chrome; Android) today. Every single page load results in the browser blocking pop ups as well as having a popup get through that loudly proclaims I have 6 viruses on my phone. I know I don't. The only banner ad I'm seeing at the moment is for REI coop so I'm assuming that's the culprit.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] forum is unusable on mobile (Chrome; Android) today. Every single page load results in the browser blocking pop ups as well as having a popup get through that loudly proclaims I have 6 viruses on my phone. I know I don't. The only banner ad I'm seeing at the moment is for REI coop so I'm assuming that's the culprit.

Same.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Had this too, though only twice today. Using android phone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So sorry for this - I raised it with the ad partner this morning but it feels like a bit of a whack-a-rat situation.

I don't ever recall so many of these happening ever before.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_2018-09-04-14-34-32.png
Screenshot_2018-09-04-14-34-37.png
https://eun.preciousgiftsdaycare.on...320FN&brand=Samsung&trackid=20180904133403691
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] :cry:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here