Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Alan Sugar in the sh*t !!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Who has been outraged? It was posted by someone asking for comments. There has been no outrage on NSC, just different points of view. Maybe in the wider media there has been. You're just posting strawman bollocks.

Bold Seagull; I said the 'outrage brigade' and then went on to mention 'righteous harrumphing'.
Hopefully , you can read that, you grumpy so and so!
Hardly strawman bollocks, just a general observation on some of the comments.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No, just annoyed. I had you blocked for months. But my post was probably unfair. Unfair? I don't know, to be fair. I don't like your avatar. And the thread seemed like fishing. You seem to be cheerful enough, though, and not spitting feathers like you can do. Which is good. And you didn't rise to my pissy provocation. This may come as a surprise, but mostly I worry about you. What you have exprienced, at that age, must have had effects and sometimes the effects seem all too evident (e.g., the rants and the avatars). Sometimes I suspeect you may be unware of this. Stay cheerful. I look forward to a long chat sometime. All the best :thumbsup:
i didnt realisei was blocked , a bit choked tbh , and you didnt repyly to.my last PM , going through the same troubles you had mate though not as serious .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Kanye West - his tweeted views about blacks being slaves for 400years as a choice was abhorrent, in my opinion. Deeply offensive to many black people who rightly criticised him for such racist remarks.
i cant take seriously anybody who takes kanye west seriously

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The BBC have often cut Major Gowen's lines about the Indians and West Indians playing cricket with Cleese's consent - but purely on the basis of televising it at a family friendly time. I'm pretty sure the intent of the show was to denigrate the type of person who would say such things, but there is no denying the language involved is absolutely and unashamedly racist for that reason. There was nothing faulty about it though.:)

But the people used to edit other shows such as the sweeney etc dont recognise rhyming abd other forms if slang and they are left in , heard someone described as "just your average luco" on tv the other day

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i didnt realisei was blocked , a bit choked tbh , and you didnt repyly to.my last PM , going through the same troubles you had mate though not as serious .

I'll pm you.....

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Kanye West - his tweeted views about blacks being slaves for 400years as a choice was abhorrent, in my opinion. Deeply offensive to many black people who rightly criticised him for such racist remarks.

Not sure what to make of this response mate, are you nominating Kanye West to argue for Sir Alans joke? Or are you saying Sir Alan has more in common with Kanye West than Jim Davidson?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not sure what to make of this response mate, are you nominating Kanye West to argue for Sir Alans joke? Or are you saying Sir Alan has more in common with Kanye West than Jim Davidson?

All 3 have made racist remarks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here