Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is where we need someone to get hold of the ball and start bossing the game again. We are really falling apart now. Panic passing.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ignore him. He got drunk one night and signed up for player without realizing it. Because he stays logged in on his phone and doesn't have to sign in each time, he thinks it's free. Bless. Still no movement from my nips.

Well, you need to have a log in already. But so far it hasn't asked for any payment details. I signed in, then selected "my club" then there's a play button beneath the score and time bar. All I've done is pressed the play button.

Based on what [MENTION=23005]GreersElbow[/MENTION] says, I thought I would try it. I did the free trial thing with Player last season sometime, but cancelled before I had to start paying.

Well, I just tried logging in to Player on the iPhone Football League app with my old login details and ...... bingo! Now listening to commentary, without having to pay for Player!

Thanks [MENTION=23005]GreersElbow[/MENTION]!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Based on what [MENTION=23005]GreersElbow[/MENTION] says, I thought I would try it. I did the free trial thing with Player last season sometime, but cancelled before I had to start paying.

Well, I just tried logging in to Player on the iPhone Football League app with my old login details and ...... bingo! Now listening to commentary, without having to pay for Player!

Thanks [MENTION=23005]GreersElbow[/MENTION]!

Shhhh - Keep that quiet if I were you.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
ince is coming on, Holla off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here