Was Bobby gay?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
That is his business, and anyway why should it matter. I expect that there are plenty of bars in Brighton that get the "gay" label, that should not proclude any heterosexual people from drinking in them too, if Bobby has chosen to go to them then so bloody what!!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I heard a rumour that Bobby might actually be black and that he was seen lurking in black areas with black people, talking in 70s-style jive.
Can anyone confirm or deny this scurrulous rumour?

Well said Van der G.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No, but his girlfriend looks like a man. By gay bars do you mean the ones that have the rainbow thing in the window. If so then most of us are gay. Especially looney.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
f***ing hell Chappers, you ain't half got a lot of posts.

Thats not a gay come-on.

I wasn't let into a gay club in Brighton for being too straight. I was half annoyed and half extremely proud.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sad isn't it.

I don't mind if it is a gay come-on, not that i am or anything like that. I mean i have boys that are friends but not like bum friends.
Do you fancy me? Just interested, i don't want to felch you or anything.

I'll stop now.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
No, but his girlfriend looks like a man. By gay bars do you mean the ones that have the rainbow thing in the window. If so then most of us are gay. Especially looney.

Sorry Chappers, i don't know what they look like mate. But you seem to be an expert!:lolol:

I have been told they are full of old farts with facial hair and glasses on string, but i don't know how true that is!:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I live 5 minutes from St James Street so yeah, i do have apretty good idea of what a gay bar looks like, which is why i never go anywhere near the Bulldog.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If so, I hope she gives him one with a strap on before his Spurs debut.:eek:

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
I've heard David Lee is our next superstar
Now that is bollocks !!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I overheard a rumour that he was often seen hanging around with loads of other blokes on Saturdays. Apparently he had a thing for men in shorts and was always scoring. No wonder he had to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports