Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi talking to Blackpool !

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We would have had very detailed medical reports on Orlandi, and I assume these were a major part of our decision.

Much as I liked him, it seemed his knee was a problem after every game he played, and he seemed to miss the next one.

Good luck to him at Blackpool.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ward is different. He can sit back and count the money Wolves pay him.

Bozza has posted earlier, that it is nothing to do with wages, the problem is/was all with Wolves

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bozza has posted earlier, that it is nothing to do with wages, the problem is/was all with Wolves

Yes, I know.

The comment was in response to the suggestion that Ward was in the same boat as players without contract who were being paid nothing, and therefore accepting lower wages. Ward doesn't have to do this.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Yes, I know.

The comment was in response to the suggestion that Ward was in the same boat as players without contract who were being paid nothing, and therefore accepting lower wages. Ward doesn't have to do this.

:thumbsup:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Orlandi has apparently failed his medical so Blackpool are looking to sign him on a pay as you play deal.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Orlandi has apparently failed his medical so Blackpool are looking to sign him on a pay as you play deal.

While this is eminently believable (which is why I think people are biting) this rumour doesn't seem to have any source/journalistic basis whatsoever...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here