Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Haribo Cup Fourth Round

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Alan-Pardew-s-dancing-celebration-v-Manchester-United-FATV-Advent-Calendar-2016---Day-12_1.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great rant this - follow the thread...

[tweet]922920081012670464[/tweet]

Keep looking and you come across this little chestnut

[tweet]922621946637975552[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A typical quote on BBS just now:

"I streamed the whole match and we were terrible. Lots of shots of RH chewing his fingers and hanging his head. I don't mind getting beat but this was a an embarrassment. PVA is just pathetic and WH in goal is a complete joke. He did a comedy dive for there 3rd he can't of not heard the ironic cheers from our fans every time he held a basic cross after that dive. It's the long term damage a defeat like this does. Don't under estimate that."

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I thought they were supposed to have turned the corner after beating Chelsea and allegedly playing so well at Newcastle (no shots on target), maybe they can kick start their season against West Ham? Let's hope not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[tweet]922926287638765568[/tweet]

:whistle:
Something's wrong with me - I know that's funny, but I'm feeling bad. If the players were lazy, then fair enough, but if they've tried I don't like seeing that.

Like I said, something's wrong with me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Something's wrong with me - I know that's funny, but I'm feeling bad. If the players were lazy, then fair enough, but if they've tried I don't like seeing that.

That's pretty low, even for them.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

It is a bit like they are undertaking an experiment to see how bad things would have to get before we stopped laughing and actually felt sorry for them.

It's a mistake. Portsmouth's attempt has already shown that we like our comedy very bleak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here