Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"You're either fully in support of FLA or you're basically a terrorist sympathiser"

Must be nice living in such a "This or That" world.

Weird isn't it.

I'm quite comfortable thinking anyone who is a "terrorist" is a prick.......and anyone who would actually refers to themselves as a "Football Lad" :)lolol:) is also not quite my cup of tea.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Only the UNEDUCATED, WHITE, FAT IDIOTS want to stand up to terrorism, we should all LAUGH at these idiots. Terrorism is PART & PARCEL of living in these places! BAN ALL WHITEYS.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Weird isn't it.

I'm quite comfortable thinking anyone who is a "terrorist" is a prick.......and anyone who would actually refers to themselves as a "Football Lad" :)lolol:) is also not quite my cup of tea.

I think you'll find there aren't any terrorists here anymore, and it's all thanks to the "football lads" standing together rather than smashing up each other's pubs and doing a bit of that "hold me back" bollocks.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I think you'll find there aren't any terrorists here anymore, and it's all thanks to the "football lads" standing together rather than smashing up each other's pubs and doing a bit of that "hold me back" bollocks.

You may be onto something here. In the three days since the march there have been no terrorist incidents. By jove, they've done it!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only the UNEDUCATED, WHITE, FAT IDIOTS want to stand up to terrorism, we should all LAUGH at these idiots. Terrorism is PART & PARCEL of living in these places! BAN ALL WHITEYS.

Forgive me, there is clearly a miss-understanding here.

You talking of 'standing up to terrorism'. That's a strange one. Marches are a visual representation of concern designed to create impact. A march against a potential conflict for example. Perhaps a call for greater rights for women.

Very few support terrorists except for the terrorists themselves. Terrorists also come in many guises- as we have seen in Las Vegas this week. Actually, it's a strange word altogether which has now become a bit political in its usage. A by word for state sponsored crackdowns on political dissidents. It's all a bit of a mess now.

I digress.

If most agree that terrorism (not just Islamic extremists) is wrong, and if we have very strict laws against this which even extends to showing mere interest, then what is such a march hoping to achieve ?

I don't see any weakening of opinion in both authority or civilian population.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As a photographer, I shot so much stuff during the day and its taking an age to go through. Here's the wreaths from the various supporters groups in attendance.

View attachment 90092

Some great wreaths in there. Think there may be an Albion one third in.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

To be fair to the LADS they did more than just stand together. They walked together (from one pub to another pub).

If only there was a decent pub crawl in Aleppo they could have sorted that one out a lot quicker.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Forgive me, there is clearly a miss-understanding here.

You talking of 'standing up to terrorism'. That's a strange one. Marches are a visual representation of concern designed to create impact. A march against a potential conflict for example. Perhaps a call for greater rights for women.

Very few support terrorists except for the terrorists themselves. Terrorists also come in many guises- as we have seen in Las Vegas this week. Actually, it's a strange word altogether which has now become a bit political in its usage. A by word for state sponsored crackdowns on political dissidents. It's all a bit of a mess now.

I digress.

If most agree that terrorism (not just Islamic extremists) is wrong, and if we have very strict laws against this which even extends to showing mere interest, then what is such a march hoping to achieve ?

I don't see any weakening of opinion in both authority or civilian population.

Every single march is political and picks and chooses its facts. Not many marches achieve anything at all these days. I just don't see why we slag off these people and act high and mighty while doing the exact thing they're accused of and label them all with the same tag.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Some great wreaths in there. Think there may be an Albion one third in.

Excellent observation BL. I did photograph the lads posing with it but won't be putting them up as you never know who's gonna be offended. I wouldn't put it past some people to contact the club and demand a ban.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Ghurka women clap the 'football lads' as they pass Trafalgar Square

FLA March-296.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Yep ,as I said all the clowns backing extremism on here and slagging any attempt to show opposition to it ,what a bunch of *****
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
say that to the folks who have lost loved ones due to these despicable acts taking place in our country
Regards
DR
Talking of despicable acts and morons, why don't you post some of your favourite youtube videos of football lads smashing up each others pubs and throwing scaffolding - ideally in full view of some horrified Saturday shoppers, mostly made up of women and small children?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yep ,as I said all the clowns backing extremism on here and slagging any attempt to show opposition to it ,what a bunch of *****
regards
DR

"You're either fully in support of FLA or you're basically a terrorist sympathiser"

(since you didn't respond the first time)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Have all the members of the FLA decided to permanently stop extreme behaviour towards one another or was it just for this one weekend where they didn't have any football to go to?

A bit like the WWI xmas day football match.....just much less heroic.....and much less hair......and quite a bit fatter.....and smelling of stella

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have all the members of the FLA decided to permanently stop extreme behaviour towards one another or was it just for this one weekend where they didn't have any football to go to?

A bit like the WWI xmas day football match.....just much less heroic.....and much less hair......and quite a bit fatter.....and smelling of stella

Was it mostly those with banning orders that couldn't go to England away that turned up ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here