Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Turning the image of America from The Land of the Free into The Land of the Cruel.

Vladimir will be pleased - it looks like Trump's next performance review will go well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What are you on about? Bill Clinton turned the US into the land of the incarcerated.
I'm on about Trump *Making America Cruel Again*

Vova will love America's new global image. Trump is in for a *tremendous* performance review when they next meet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What are you on about? Bill Clinton turned the US into the land of the incarcerated.

CONGRATULATIONS! You posted your 1,000,000,000th WHATABOUTERY retort!

Have you EVER responded to a post about Trump (on a thread titled Trump) and NOT brought up someone else? Why do you bizarrely assume we all love the Clintons? We don’t.

For the 4 billionth ****ing time HILARY IS NOT PRESIDENT. That’s the thing about “winning”, you are then the one rightly under scrutiny. If Hilary had won, the spotlight would rightly be on her, and if she was monumentally ****ing up in the way Trump is, she would be judged accordingly.

Trump is the President. Just for once play the ball rather than deflecting. It’s really boring.

Can imagine you outside the concentration camps of Auschwitz going “Yeah but Mao killed people! Stalin killed people!”

**** me you’re tiresome.

*lets see if he can respond only about Trump, going to be near impossible*

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Have you EVER responded to a post about Trump (on a thread titled Trump) and NOT brought up someone else? Why do you buzarrely assume we all love the Clintons? We don’t. But THEY ARE NOT PRESIDENT.

Trump is the President. Just for once play the ball rather than deflecting. It’s really boring. Can imagine you outside the concentration camps of Auschwitz going “Yeah but Mao killed people! Stalin killed people!”

:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Have you EVER responded to a post about Trump (on a thread titled Trump) and NOT brought up someone else? Why do you buzarrely assume we all love the Clintons? We don’t. For the 4 billionth ****ing time HILARY IS NOT PRESIDENT. If she was, the spotlight would be rightly be on her, and if she was monumentally ****ing up in the way Trump is, she would be judged accordingly.

Trump is the President. Just for once play the ball rather than deflecting. It’s really boring.

Can imagine you outside the concentration camps of Auschwitz going “Yeah but Mao killed people! Stalin killed people!”

**** me you’re tiresome.

Wait till he starts on about his ellipsis obsession....

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Have you EVER responded to a post about Trump (on a thread titled Trump) and NOT brought up someone else? Why do you bizarrely assume we all love the Clintons? We don’t.

For the 4 billionth ****ing time HILARY IS NOT PRESIDENT. That’s the thing about “winning”, you are then the one rightly under scrutiny. If Hilary had won, the spotlight would be rightly be on her, and if she was monumentally ****ing up in the way Trump is, she would be judged accordingly.

**** me you’re tiresome.

If you can point me to all the countless threads and posts of yours where you appeared to give a shit about the state of America under previous Democrat Governments then I will gladly congratulate you for being balanced and fair and not a hypocritical ****.

How can you not see how twatish people look when they bitch and moan about shit happening in today's climate which is a direct result of what previous administrations created through their policies?

Exactly why should people not call out dickheads who have appeared out of no where with their faux concern for the world and it's people when their darlings like Obama were ****ing shit up left right and centre and not a word from these posers when he was

Frauds, total and utter frauds :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

For the 4 billionth ****ing time HILARY IS NOT PRESIDENT. That’s the thing about “winning”, you are then the one rightly under scrutiny. If Hilary had won, the spotlight would rightly be on her, and if she was monumentally ****ing up in the way Trump is, she would be judged accordingly.

**** me you’re tiresome.

If you can point me to all the countless threads and posts of yours where you appeared to give a shit about the state of America under previous Democrat Governments then I will gladly congratulate you for being balanced and fair and not a hypocritical ****.

How can you not see how twatish people look when they bitch and moan about shit happening in today's climate which is a direct result of what previous administrations created through their policies?

Exactly why should people not call out dickheads who have appeared out of no where with their faux concern for the world and it's people when their darlings like Obama were ****ing shit up left right and centre and not a word from these posers when he was

That's a 'no', then.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Trump himself doesn't seem to know what are his own policies and what are other people's leftovers half the time. He was blaming stuff around the Mexican migrant children stuff around Democrat policies when it was his own administration which implemented it.

Unsurprisingly, lots of people on here don't have a very high opinion of someone who is seeking to start trade wars which will only mess everyone up, including the USA, who seems to see democratically elected western leaders (such as Trudeau) as weak, he tweets "authoritatively" about things he knows absolutely nothing about and gets it wrong, he has all the time in the world for brutal dictators like Kim Jong un, Vladimir Putin, etc etc, people who kill and brutalise those who disagree with them. They are seen as strong because they can get things done. The "weak" ones are the democratically elected ones who have to take in to account the views and attitudes of their fellow countrypeople - their electors. Most sensible people would see democracy as a strength, not a weakness.

Hillary Clinton would probably have been a better president. Donald Duck would probably be a better President.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

In a post that is disingenuous and inaccurate this particular part take the cake. I haven't read every post in this thread but the vast majority of those concerned have certainly been consistent on NSC over years in that they have expressed concerns over a range of subjects about a range of leaders. There are a few that are one eyed about certain leaders and issues and i would suggest that your distain for anything liberal/Obama/Clintons makes you one the worst of them.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well he's talking prison reform. Something that's needed in the US but something both parties have done nothing about previously.

IIF prison reform does actually come about then yes that would be something to stop some of it.

Would you not agree?

So he hasn't yet then....but he is splitting up immigrant families

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump himself doesn't seem to know what are his own policies and what are other people's leftovers half the time. He was blaming stuff around the Mexican migrant children stuff around Democrat policies when it was his own administration which implemented it.

Unsurprisingly, lots of people on here don't have a very high opinion of someone who is seeking to start trade wars which will only mess everyone up, including the USA, who seems to see democratically elected western leaders (such as Trudeau) as weak, he tweets "authoritatively" about things he knows absolutely nothing about and gets it wrong, he has all the time in the world for brutal dictators like Kim Jong un, Vladimir Putin, etc etc, people who kill and brutalise those who disagree with them. They are seen as strong because they can get things done. The "weak" ones are the democratically elected ones who have to take in to account the views and attitudes of their fellow countrypeople - their electors. Most sensible people would see democracy as a strength, not a weakness.

Hillary Clinton would probably have been a better president. Donald Duck would probably be a better President.

Have you ever actually listened to yourself?

He's talking to people with nuclear weapons and rather than trying to piss them all off create some kind of dialogue rather than sabre rattling.

I've literally posted a video on here by Jimmy Dore a well known US Liberal and Bernie supporter who has called out all these idiots saying talking to Putin and Kim Jong is a bad thing. It's like they actually want him to piss them off so there is more tension and more chance of conflict.

It's hilarious that people who claim to be the peaceniks are shouting down a President who isn't trying to start a cold war with one of the deadliest foes on the planet in Russia.

I hope he does keep an open and friendly dialogue with Russia and NK. Means less chance of anything catastrophic happening.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So he hasn't yet then....but he is splitting up immigrant families

Well he's not splitting them up any more is he.

I'm OK with politicians being open to having their minds changed over bad ideas simply due to the fact they aren't at the behest of party shills or big business having them in their pocket.

Are you OK with that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have you ever actually listened to yourself?

He's talking to people with nuclear weapons and rather than trying to piss them all off create some kind of dialogue rather than sabre rattling.

I've literally posted a video on here by Jimmy Dore a well known US Liberal and Bernie supporter who has called out all these idiots saying talking to Putin and Kim Jong is a bad thing. It's like they actually want him to piss them off so there is more tension and more chance of conflict.

It's hilarious that people who claim to be the peaceniks are shouting down a President who isn't trying to start a cold war with one of the deadliest foes on the planet in Russia.

I hope he does keep an open and friendly dialogue with Russia and NK. Means less chance of anything catastrophic happening.

There's a lot to be said for that.
But as yet I've not seen much evidence of Donny doing anything for the greater good.

The Donald Effect, positive or negative, won't be felt for years yet, unfortunately when they do if they are negative they will be someone else's fault.
If they are positive then many millions of people us will be proved wrong.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There's a lot to be said for that.
But as yet I've not seen much evidence of Donny doing anything for the greater good.

The Donald Effect, positive or negative, won't be felt for years yet, unfortunately when they do if they are negative they will be someone else's fault.
If they are positive then many millions of people us will be proved wrong.

Well you're a reasonable chap. Has it turned out as bad as you thought it would?

Given all the wailing and whining many thought we'd have been close to nuclear war by now and humanity would be coming to an end.

Yet right now there's no fingers hovering over nuke buttons and these corrupt parties that didn't want their status quo challenged are being given a wake up call.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well you're a reasonable chap. Has it turned out as bad as you thought it would?

Given all the wailing and whining many thought we'd have been close to nuclear war by now and humanity would be coming to an end.

Yet right now there's no fingers hovering over nuke buttons and these corrupt parties that didn't want their status quo challenged are being given a wake up call.
What would you say have been his most successful legislation thus far?

Sadly what he is actually doing politically is largely drowned out by his buffoonery.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here