Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ze Luis - offer rejected

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hi guys
Some info regarding "who the hell we are bidding 20M for".
His primary position is Defensive Forward but he also plays well as Target Man.
Pros: strength, jumping, speed
Cons: finishing, injury proneness
He wins huge amount of aerial challenges both in the offense and during defensive set pieces. Usually puts a lot of pressure on opposition defensive midfielders and defenders. His jumping seems to be the best in Russian League. He's also quite good in assisting.
However his finishing is something he should significantly improve. Also missed quite a lot of games in this and previous seasons due to different muscular injuries.
He's important player for Spartak and we're not willing to sell him but as I understand 20M looks like his release clause so now it's up to him ans his agent.
Thanks for the info :)

If it happens, he sounds just what we need.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Except Spartak are in the middle of a winter break and have a couple of months to sign a replacement!

Genuine question, is the window different for them then? I thought it was the same for all if Europe or was that just a suggestion?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have a sneaky feeling this is the one.....

Sent from lounge using my middle finger whilst eating a mint magnum, watching ancient aliens

I don’t think I knew mint magnums existed...? Am I a loser? Should I try one?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Genuine question, is the window different for them then? I thought it was the same for all if Europe or was that just a suggestion?

Yeah...Shuts on 22nd Feb..so 3 more weeks..I thought it was longer than that!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don’t think I knew mint magnums existed...? Am I a loser? Should I try one?

Your not a loser my friend, yes there very nice, but not as nice as peanut butter ones.

Sent from my kitchen whilst hiding two magnum wrappers down the bottom of the bin, before the wife gets in from work.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Let’s hope this is the one, I don’t think Naylor has dismissed it yet either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If you want it to be true then you need Naylor to dismiss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Hi guys
Some info regarding "who the hell we are bidding 20M for".
His primary position is Defensive Forward but he also plays well as Target Man.
Pros: strength, jumping, speed
Cons: finishing, injury proneness
He wins huge amount of aerial challenges both in the offense and during defensive set pieces. Usually puts a lot of pressure on opposition defensive midfielders and defenders. His jumping seems to be the best in Russian League. He's also quite good in assisting.
However his finishing is something he should significantly improve. Also missed quite a lot of games in this and previous seasons due to different muscular injuries.
He's important player for Spartak and we're not willing to sell him but as I understand 20M looks like his release clause so now it's up to him ans his agent.

Just what we need, another forward to defend corners. Any chance of getting a fast attacking forward at some point?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Must b the 2nd striker, first one is French not Dembele, will be in at the beginning of Jan. Mes bin told (fingers crossed again)

Yeah

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here