Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As this was probably our last chance to get a win, that was an intolerable performance. Something is very very wrong.
Tex now out as well.
We need Rotherham to get those 3 points deducted.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
No fight, no passion, no incisiveness, no goals, no sodding hope, yet one point - I've had a sinking feeling all season, I've still got it. Our momentum points down - Milwall up - it's between us and Rotherham and that 3 point deduction will be all important. It's going to be a legal death match it if comes to it.

There's no denying - it's shit.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
However if we get a point we can no longer be overtaken by Wigan

We can't be overtaken by Wigan now. Just one relegation place up for grabs as far as we're concerned now. Still think we'll survive, but less confident than I was a couple of weeks ago.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
If we don't show some ambition we will get thrashed by a desperate Wigan. My guess is that point will be our last but will just make us safe. However we don't deserve to stay up.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We are so bad I think I'm now getting a perverse kick out of being so bad. It's just crazy, how has it come to this?!! Dreadful Albion. Why is there nobody capable of scoring at the club?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Just the 9 hours since we scored! ****ing embarrassing!! Massive clearout needed unless Bloom likes playing in Div 1

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It is probably reasonable to assume that Wigan are gone. Millwall are 7 points adrift and with a poorer goal difference. They will need 8 points out of an available 12 to pass us, assuming that we do not take any more points (!).

They have Cardiff (A), Blackburn (A), Derby (H) & Wolves (A) still to play. 3 out of 4 games away. Their away record this season reads W4 D6 L10 GF15 GA30. They have taken 18 out of a possible 60 points on the road.

Even allowing for any fire in the belly that they might have they will do very well indeed to pass us. It looks like we are going to have to suffer the agony awhile longer but it still looks as though we shall survive the drop.

I can't remember ever really wanting a season to end as much as I do now. The definitive damp squib of a season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wigan cannot overtake us now.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Nine hours without a goal. That is actually quite difficult to do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Millwall are effectively 8 points behind us with 4 to play.

So if they make it up and Rotherham pull something out of the bag, we really can't complain too much if we go down. I don't expect us to get another point so anything we do get will be a big bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here