Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Very negative on here from are fans..

Where are predicted by oli nasty-holloway to win today..
I just hope there fans don't run on the pitch if they take the lead lol

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I can see us switching to 4-5-1 today. We got dominated in midfield by Preston, and Reading away is a different proposition. I know we have King Kayal back but I can see something like.

Stockdale

Bruno
Uwe
Dunk
Rosenior

Murphy
Crofts
JFC
Kayal
Baldock

Hemed

Don't think there's any chance of Calde starting at left back... when he's played there in the past it's looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

This is the team I would pick today :thumbsup:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Ive had a feeling all week were gonna lose our first game today 1-0
heres hoping im wrong.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No news on KLL being fit or not then? It's a bit of a dissapointment that he's still not back after CH seemed to indicate that there was a chance he'd be available for Leeds, and if not, Bristol City.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Prediction
Two surprise packages so far this season go head to head and both will be desperate to get back to winning ways.
Reading have dropped out of the play offs with no win in their last two but are dangerous, especially at home.
Brighton are still top of the table despite drawing four of their last six.
Albion are still unbeaten which is a superb effort 13 games in.
Prediction: Reading 2-2 Brighton

according to http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/958969/Preview

They are not aware of the Albion injury crisis though.

Torrid afternoon on the radio expected. Got the lurgy. Cannot make the short* journey to Reading. (*longer than Middlesbrough.)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can see us switching to 4-5-1 today. We got dominated in midfield by Preston, and Reading away is a different proposition. I know we have King Kayal back but I can see something like.

Stockdale

Bruno
Uwe
Dunk
Rosenior

Murphy
Crofts
JFC
Kayal
Baldock

Hemed

Don't think there's any chance of Calde starting at left back... when he's played there in the past it's looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

I would pick the best players we have fit. Forster-Caskey just in because he is left-sided (rather than Ince) Ignore form. Except Bobby Z in reserve for 66 minutes.

Stockdale
Bruno Dunk Hünemeier Rosenoir
Crofts Kayal Holla Forster-Caskey
March
Hemed​

subs: Mäenpää, Greer, Baldock, Ince, Zamora, Calderón, Murphy

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Win today and I might start to think that this team might just buck the trend Albion and actually achieve something. Are they good enough? We shall see.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Crofts Kayal Holla Forster-Caskey
We've had great success this season with wingers, like Murphy, March and Kaz. Why don't you want us to play with a winger?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Should we perhaps concentrate more on playing to our strengths and less on negating the opposition?

Is the right answer BG. Cannot understand people saying switch formation etc. WE ARE TOP of the league and we have yet to be beaten in our 442. Let them worry about us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Naylor says Stephens has travelled with the team...

queen_fingers_3271415b.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here