Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He goes to Watford and Vydra comes to us - seems a logical outcome and probably what Naylor is hinting at with his "one deal leads to another" tweet

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry if fixtures, but does this signal our interest in Marshall is over?
No it just means Blackburn & Marshall know the Albion won't be bullied into paying what they think is over the odds.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Smells suspiciously of agent silly beggars again. Won't be remotely interested as being possible unless it happens.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Smells suspiciously of agent silly beggars again. Won't be remotely interested as being possible unless it happens.

I thought 2 bids (Watford's / ours) have been accepted. Can't really criticise the agent (yet)!?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Pozzo family will use Watford to buy him and then loan him to either of their Spanish/Italian teams as an investment for the future...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Elvis Manu bid accepted, supposedly

Hans Kraay and the FDM?

Different era and division in both cases.

Apologies to [MENTION=717]Hans Kraay[/MENTION] but i don't remember him for his playing ability, more bouncing up and down in front of the goalie.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He goes to Watford and Vydra comes to us - seems a logical outcome and probably what Naylor is hinting at with his "one deal leads to another" tweet

I'd be very happy with that. Elvis could turn out to be the king but Vydra is a proven Championship goalscorer and still only 23.

That's not to say I would want Elvis. If I Can Dream, I'd have them both.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I thought 2 bids (Watford's / ours) have been accepted. Can't really criticise the agent (yet)!?

Accepted by the club. A nice bit of business negotiating the amount of ££££ for the player now. With more than one club involved that will do nicely for them I am sure

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
He was also a Legend for I think it was head butting a ref in Holland... I know it was something like that .. before Ash tried tripping one..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here