Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rob hulse

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
maybe gus should of gone for jason scotland as reported in pre season, same as hulse but better in my books, and did anyone see his goal yesterday on the football league show yesterday? Pure Class!

Scotland's a completely different kind of player. We need a big strong center forward to win headers and be an out ball when we're under pressure. Scotland can hold the ball up, but only when played into his feet, he's only 5'9 or so, and Mackail-Smith is already holding the ball up well enough as long as its played to feet.
I'd be happy to see Hulse providing he doesn't cost too much in wages, if he performs we'll have a great player, if not, we can send him back.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure about Harley yet. Swansea shipped him out very quickly.

Hope he does improve.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Far too many people having a pop at Harley for no reason at all in my opinion, with absolutely no confirmed reason to do so.

Im my opinion a top footballer who will turn into a quality addition to our side.

Wasnt long ago that Noone couldnt get a kick in our side now hes very much our No 1 winger, the same will be said of Harley soon in my opinion.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Far too many people having a pop at Harley for no reason at all in my opinion, with absolutely no confirmed reason to do so.

Im my opinion a top footballer who will turn into a quality addition to our side.

Wasnt long ago that Noone couldnt get a kick in our side now hes very much our No 1 winger, the same will be said of Harley soon in my opinion.

Well, I had to pay for season ticket to watch the game, Harley does the same but also gets paid to watch and that's when his on the pitch!! He might as well take chair on the pitch at times. I put more effort in climbing the stairs to the WSU.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If Harley nuckles down then he will b ok....time will tell...obviously at exeter he was a stand out player..here he will hav to get used to something different...like i sed time will tell

herrylothar

Oct 14, 2011
He had primarily spent his career at second tier level, playing there with Crewe Alexandra. West Bromwich Albion, Leeds United, Sheffield United and Derby County.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
obviously at exeter he was a stand out player

Well I assume so but even if he was such a player for a very poor L1 side doesn't just become a good player for a Championship side with serious ambitions.

I keep thinking about his initial interview where he over emphasises the fact that "I'm happy to drop down from the Premiership" and I remember thinking what an arrogant twat as he'd never played in it - indeed Exeter was about the sum of it having not made it with Bristol Rovers. If what has been rumoured is accurate it's no surprise to me as his work rate and attitude in the time I've seen him on pitch is a real problem. I'm sure Gus can sort it out and hope it's soon

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hulse is an absolute no from me. Whenever I've seen him, he's looked like a 3rd tier player living off a reputation of past successes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here