Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cologne fans

Jan 30, 2008
Let's face it; there'll be more than a few herberts not happy at the Germans taking liberties & will be looking to save their rep'. You might not want to hear that, but that's how it is. If it doesn't ko inside the crowd, it will for sure outside, during & after. Lot of over time for OB tonight!
taking liberties Smudge, WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WHEN IT WAS GOING PROPER OVER HERE as you well know :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Currently inside the Emirates, thousands upon thousands of German fans everywhere around us. Horrible tense atmosphere, Tens of thousands of fans being made to feel very unsafe, including very young children. Not sure how this has happened. Has to be said if the roles were reversed and I was a British fan doing this in a German city, I'd be hanging my head in shame."

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
And that is down to Arse 'fans' selling on their tickets. And with a mere 3K allocation, as a Kolny, if you could buy you would buy.

Fine or points deduction, I wonder?

I can't see a points deduction but imagine the Arse are looking at a pretty hefty fine. I also imagine the club safety officer will be looking for a new job at the weekend

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Considering the repercussions and the clear message to fans who choose to flog their tickets to away fans, it will be interesting to see how Arsenal deals with the perpetrators. It has to be a ban surely? A few thousand bans even?

There could be a few people near the top of the Arsenal season ticket waiting list that might be rubbing their hands with glee!!!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170914-205207.png
Screenshot_20170914-205214.png
Screenshot_20170914-205223.png
Screenshot_20170914-205228.png

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
"Currently inside the Emirates, thousands upon thousands of German fans everywhere around us. Horrible tense atmosphere, Tens of thousands of fans being made to feel very unsafe, including very young children. Not sure how this has happened. Has to be said if the roles were reversed and I was a British fan doing this in a German city, I'd be hanging my head in shame."

Expect the best of West Ham, Millwall, Chelsea and Arsenal nutters going over for the return game. :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I blame Arsenal for this. They should have realised something was afoot when the tw@t behind the goal who waves the big flag every time Arsenal score clocked on for duty tonight.

1415180690937_wps_109_BERLIN_GERMANY_NOVEMBER_1.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So Arsenal fans have sold their tickets on, but that many? the whole end? that cannot be right, and after a few hundred Boxheads have passed through the home turnstiles surely someone must have twigged,something very odd going on here.
I have BT Sport but I'm on the Khazi so not sure what's happening at the moment.
My bet is the game won't start.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
There could be a few people near the top of the Arsenal season ticket waiting list that might be rubbing their hands with glee!!!!

The way Arsenal have been going over the past year or so, those fans near the top of the waiting list will probably be dreading that call from the club....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So Arsenal fans have sold their tickets on, but that many? the whole end? that cannot be right, and after a few hundred Boxheads have passed through the home turnstiles surely someone must have twigged,something very odd going on here.
I have BT Sport but I'm on the Khazi so not sure what's happening at the moment.

It's started

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's started.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Probably the noisiest it's ever been inside the Emirates.

It's loud....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Arsenal is so corporate and tourist these days that this comes as no surprise

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
On the upside if you haven't got a ticket for the 1st just find 20,000 friends to go up with you and you will get in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here