Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Darts girls face axe

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I was asking what you thought I was too frightened to admit to typing?
If you take a breath, calm down and read and understand what people are actually saying you might find there is no need to get yourself into such a funkle.
I'll repeat. I have no issue with women who want to do this, none at all. I find it odd that anyone would get so upset when they decide not to employ them anymore. I think men who watching sport so they can ogle women are a bit sad. I didn't say they were rapists.

Being patronising does nothing but make you look worse.

I never said you had an issue with women. But you did say that those that have no problem with dart girls or any other strand of this thing are the same type that like to touch up women at parties with or without permission I assume as this is an obvious reference to the other big topic going on, neaderthals and not 'real men'.

Can you explain how you went from calling everyone who disagrees with you neanderthal idiots prone to the odd sexual assault to just a bit sad?

Can you also explain what makes someone a real man? I'm sure everyone is now interested as to whether they make the cut into maledom by the resident bigot.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Being patronising does nothing but make you look worse.

I never said you had an issue with women. But you did say that those that have no problem with dart girls or any other strand of this thing are the same type that like to touch up women at parties with or without permission I assume as this is an obvious reference to the other big topic going on, neaderthals and not 'real men'.

Can you explain how you went from calling everyone who disagrees with you neanderthal idiots prone to the odd sexual assault to just a bit sad?

Can you also explain what makes someone a real man? I'm sure everyone is now interested as to whether they make the cut into maledom by the resident bigot.

The Clamp seems to be now the Mary Whitehouse of NSC

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Exactly. And having been to a few darts events in my time I know there plenty of 50 year old council estate women attending who
Would go bonkers for a bloke in a posing pouch.

50 year old council estate women . How do you know they live on a council estate?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
While some slightly Neanderthal types and upper class oafs on here will try to paint a picture of anyone who has no interest in ogling women at sporting events or touching them up at parties as snowflakes who need to get a grip, the men in my life I have admired the most and regard as "real men", my father, grandfathers, uncles and one or two bosses and teachers never had any desire to leer over women and treated them with nothing but respect. That's going back to the 1920's.. True men. Gentleman. Sporting men. Not the faux building site twonks on here who wouldn't have the first clue about being a true man.

Oafs, twonks, precocious twats. All as objectionable as each other in my eyes.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Missing Les Bhien

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Quite. One of the darts ladies gave a robust defence in that she in no way feels exploited and loves her job. 80% of her income coming from these events. Still, others have dictated it is wrong

But the point is it's not just about her, it's about the image having scantily clad, extremely attractive women walking out at a sporting event with which they have no relevance or connection projects to young girls, women and society in general.

Surely you can see that?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can smell a :flounce: coming on........

Me too, there'll be a few PM's first asking why we're being mean then a 6 month flounce. Gotta say though, I didn't have him down as a darts and tits man. Hand up the skirt maybe...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But the point is it's not just about her, it's about the image having scantily clad, extremely attractive women walking out at a sporting event with which they have no relevance or connection projects to young girls, women and society in general.

Surely you can see that?

Not really I think it is all bloody absurd. People are falling over themselves to take offence at everything. I know we are meant to fall in line and agree to this HORRIFIC outrage of women at the darts but I think it is beyond ridiculous

Last edited:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Not really I think it is all bloody absurd. People are falling over themselves to take offence at everything

I'm not taking offence to anything, merely happy that this outdated aspect to the sport will no longer continue, hopefully followed by other sports who continue with this.

Please stop just playing the 'offence' card all the time when someone disagrees with you, it demeans any point you're trying to then make.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What some don't seem to be able to get their head around is that it's not outrage or offence, merely a case of "yeah, seems about time they got rid of dollybirds pointlessly hanging around at sporting events". I couldn't give a shit if they stayed, doesn't bother me but seems a bit dated.
I wasn't outraged at Gully's Girls but I wasn't sorry to see them go. Pointless part of sport.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not taking offence to anything, merely happy that this outdated aspect to the sport will no longer continue, hopefully followed by other sports who continue with this.

Please stop just playing the 'offence' card all the time when someone disagrees with you, it demeans any point you're trying to then make.

Seriously ? You think this is a big issue ? Maybe to you but the women who wanted to do this, they cannot now. It is an absurd over reaction and demeans any real issues. Absolute nuts

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Seriously ? You think this is a big issue ? Maybe to you but the women who wanted to do this, they cannot now. It is an absurd over reaction and demeans any real issues. Absolute nuts

No, I don't think it's a big issue- please show me where I said I thought it was?

I think it's a small step in the right direction, one that I hope is followed in other sports. Again, please don't needlessly over dramatise, we have a different opinion and that's fine.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Yes, there will no longer be any employment opportunities anywhere whatsoever for women who wish to stand around in their knickers for a living.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, there will no longer be any employment opportunities anywhere whatsoever for women who wish to stand around in their knickers for a living.

If they want what has it got to with you ? You seem to have become some sort of self appointed representative of nsc. The moral bastion of all that is right and good. Jeez !

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If they want what has it got to with you ? You seem to have become some sort of self appointed representative of nsc. The moral bastion of all that is right and good. Jeez !
I was being sarcastic you dolt. I don't give a tinkers if thats whatt they wish to do nor do I care I if men like you want to stare at them. Couldn't give a ****.

When did anyone on here start a thread asking for dart girls to be a thing of the past? When did anyone start a thread saying they were offended by them? Yet, the minute one tournament says they'd rather not have them you lot go ape accusing people of being offended beyond belief. Truth is you are the outraged ones most normal people just think "yeah, I suppose they are a bit silly".
But don't fret Uncle, women in their grundies at sports events will still be available for you to gawp at. The rest of us, I think we can take it or leave it.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Nothing better than a fit bird parading about in her knickers at any sporting event.

Stick a few hunky guys in speedos up there with 'em to keep the ladies happy, job done and everyone's happy.

Don't let the cuckold males and feminazis f**k it up for the rest of us. We seem to be entering a new putitan and humourless age. They'll ban ******* off to strop mags next.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Heard a radio show talk in about this the other day the presenter lost it in the end and started insulting RVB for saying he would miss the girls. Women ringing up asking what exactly is the problem it was quite amusing. They are just PR girls earning a few quid all a bit sad really.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here