Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester v Southampton

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
This game is like that football match on The Simpsons where they just pass it around in midfield.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Long given offside (marginal), and the commentators are going on about, saying they just need a bit of luck and for one of those decisions to go their way. Am I watching a different ****ing game? He didn't get the ****ing ball, so if the decision had gone his way, he still wouldn't have the ****ing ball!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Long given offside (marginal), and the commentators are going on about, saying they just need a bit of luck and for one of those decisions to go their way. Am I watching a different ****ing game? He didn't get the ****ing ball, so if the decision had gone his way, he still wouldn't have the ****ing ball!

I'm watching it in Russian. Less chance of getting annoyed by shit punditry that way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm watching it in Russian. Less chance of getting annoyed by shit punditry that way.
To be fair it's not all bad, but I'm feeling a bit tetchy.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Lino has had a bit of a 'mare there. Whole of the ball, whole of the line for it to be out of play. Nowhere near that.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Your instincts were spot on, it's all bull.

Their 30 June 17 group and company accounts reveal just £27m in long term creditor loans, with £41m cash sitting in the bank, and since then they've sold VVD for £75m.

The implication is the Chinese guy who bought the club for £210m immediately transferred the loan to the club, similar to what the Glazers did with Man Utd. The bank that fronted the loan will take future premier league money till repaid.

No idea if any of that is true. 2nd comment under this article.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/16100297.IN_DEPTH__A_detailed_look_at_the_Saints_accounts/

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's up with Leicester? It's as if they're the team under pressure.

Then a 1 v 1 which Hamer saves. Where's Kasper?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watching Burnley v Chelsea.

Burnley have been awful all evening, trying to play too much football, but their players are awful passers compared to Chelsea's and everyone is noticably so much slower than Chelsea's internationals.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lino has had a bit of a 'mare there. Whole of the ball, whole of the line for it to be out of play. Nowhere near that.
I see it given as out all the time when it's for a throw in, corner or goal kick - I assumed the rules must be different to 'whole ball over the line' for a goal?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Leicester have had so many decent chances for breaks but they are just all on different wavelengths. Even tackling each other now. :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Radio saying Leciester are an embaresment and Hughes should just take off a defender stick on another striker and go for the win.
So far the whole match is completely devoid of any quality.

Vardy just had a chance to shoot at goal from 12 yards, so instead he takes a touch and loses it. Then given marginal offside.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
**** it's frustrating to watch. Come on Leicester, you're better than this.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leicester looking worse by the minute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here