Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bitch fight between the hooded wimps and the old school turfed out of their seats.

C6BC1410-82B3-47ED-8710-482872E62C44.png

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=276449&page=525

No doubt fuelled by the heart-breaking home defeat.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Having a browse though their fanatics thread on BBS and came across a few moaning that the HF wouldn't let them sing "We love you.." after the goal like they always do when they score. Are they really at the stage where 20,000 Palace fans in the stadium are only allowed to do what a group of 50 black hoddie boyz tell them to do.

It think that's quite sad really that it has come to that, and also the fact that the proper long term Palace fans have rolled over and let them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having a browse though their fanatics thread on BBS and came across a few moaning that the HF wouldn't let them sing "We love you.." after the goal like they always do when they score. Are they really at the stage where 20,000 Palace fans in the stadium are only allowed to do what a group of 50 black hoddie boyz tell them to do.

It think that's quite sad really that it has come to that, and also the fact that the proper long term Palace fans have rolled over and let them.

The “ultras” run Palace. Surely that’s obvious by now? What sensible club chief exec wouldn’t allow himself to be bossed about by a group of teenagers with a poorly spelled flag, a drum and some fireworks?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haven't heard what the Crayon Brigade drew on their banners for the match yet.

Or don't their fellow fans now fund them after they decided to chuck season ticket holders out of their seats next year ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The “ultras” run Palace. Surely that’s obvious by now? What sensible club chief exec wouldn’t allow himself to be bossed about by a group of teenagers with a poorly spelled flag, a drum and some fireworks?

And now they have the opportunity to buy palace as well

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And now they have the opportunity to buy palace as well

Can’t we crowd fund an NSC buyout? I’d make Enrest the chief executive and Easy 10 chairman. Mind you I’d also change their name to ****wit United and rename the ground “the tithouse”

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can’t we crowd fund an NSC buyout? I’d make Enrest the chief executive and Easy 10 chairman. Mind you I’d also change their name to ****wit United and rename the ground “the tithouse”

I'll hazard a guess the American 'investors' will take less than they paid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here