Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Biggest Up Themselves TV Presenter?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Reckon it's totally fair game to judge a presenter by their highly contrived image/hairstyle. Strongly suggests they take themselves that wee bit too seriously :lol:

I'd advise you NOT to look at Harry Hills shirts then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I love Mark Kermode’s passion for film and his presenting style.

The wnkr of all TV presenters is TIM LOVEJOY. How on earth did a get further work (after hanging on the coat-tails of the some witty people behind Soccer AM)? Miserable nasal voice, monotone, no personality. There’s an underlying arrogance built on shit.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I love Mark Kermode’s passion for film and his presenting style.

The wnkr of all TV presenters is TIM LOVEJOY. How on earth did a get further work (after hanging on the coat-tails of the some witty people behind Soccer AM)? Miserable nasal voice, monotone, no personality. There’s an underlying arrogance built on shit.

I'm sure it's been posted before, but any mention of Tim Lovejoy is an excuse to post this review.

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
This, especially with that egotistical lean forward he does, when talking to the pundits.
He may as well wave his crispy cock their faces.............:eek:

:sick:Cheers for that mental image AR:nono:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm sure it's been posted before, but any mention of Tim Lovejoy is an excuse to post this review.

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

Brilliant. “A voice oddly reminiscent of Rod Hull’s”.

A group of football fans bumped into Lovejoy at some place and they jokingly reminded him of his childhood allegiance to Watford. They said his face went crimson with anger, followed by the witty reply of “Fu*k off”. They pressed the right button and the charmless weasel could only retort with that. Cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here