Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *For SAIL - Matt Ryan SINGED shirt*

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No need to temporarily unblock the OP to know what this is.

Son, we already know you are a needy ****.

Now **** off.

There’s no need to get your knickers in a twist over this. It’s either amusing, or not. Nothing more. As it happens I find it amusing. And had the shirt been stolen from me, [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]’s post would have certainly made me smile.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There’s no need to get your knickers in a twist over this. It’s either amusing, or not. Nothing more. As it happens I find it amusing. And had the shirt been stolen from me, [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]’s post would have certainly made me smile.

This ...... and I've been on the receiving end of an Ernest thread. I have noticed the later HWT posts the more aggressive he gets ..... either he needs to go to bed earlier or lay off the drink.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012

Not offended or upset in the slightest - as stated in my original post, fully expected it!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The offended should scream for a Policeman

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not the first time the OP has joked about a nicked item of clothing..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Or about someone losing their wedding ring that they had worn for 23 years. BIg T found that highly amusing!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
OK so we all know he is on your ignore list, perhaps leave it there as opposed to take further umbrage.

Personally I think the ignore list is like a broken pencil, pointless

It is if you are going to react with outrage about a post that you have blocked yourself from reading!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Jokes are supposed to be funny.

Predictable as @ Easy 10 said.

Sincerely hope the boot is on the other foot one day.

You sincerely hope that he pays a lot of money to charity for a shirt and then has it nicked ?

I think I may have to scream for a policeman

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some people take stuff on here waaaaay too seriously.

Good work [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], made me chuckle :clap2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Outraged???

:facepalm:

Anyway, whatever. If I see a thread started just to mock another poster, even if the other poster takes it on the chin, I may well comment. Get used to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here