Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
all this nonsense has put a downer on this whole deal, is he ,isn't he,are we big enough for him,etc etc it's kind of taken the excitement out of this deal, if it went through now I'm not sure I'd want this over paid pre-maddonna who will probably think he's bigger than the club and upset the good vibe the team seem to have.

I sort of feel the same as you but remember a lot of this will be the agent, who knows what the player is thinking.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Worth noting that the club have not warned Naylor and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] off this one, like they did with Bolanos?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Link to the article in the Italian press- which is new this evening according to timestamp

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/36...ghton-per-calleri-ecco-le-prossime-tappe.html

Translation :

CALCIOMERCATO BOLOGNA EXCLUSIVE CALLERI / BUENOS AIRES (Argentina) - After the ' Inter , also the Bologna are using the tactic of procrastination on the front Jonathan Calleri . During today there have been frequent contacts between Argentina and Italy, but three hours of talks are not served to get rid of all the doubts Rossoblu. According to information in the possession of Calciomercato.it , a new contact will be there within hours of the expiration of the entourage of the attacker wanted the Boca, Argentina set to 22 (the 2 am Italian). The Italians have hesitations, However, applicants with other suitors to rebuild under. After the Christmas offer, in fact, the Brighton yesterday presented a new offer to $ 10 million for the 22 year old striker. The player, as is evident to our staff, was made ​​a very tempting proposal: 3-year contract to a 1 million euro net to rise, with the possibility of an engagement almost doubled in the case of promotion of the association in English Premier League . Despite the economic conditions are very favorable, this option does not exalt the whole player who, in case of non-landing at Bologna, awaits more ambitious sporting alternatives before making a final decision on the Brighton, not excluding even staying at the Boca Juniors up in June. Until, however, the Bologna manifest their interest , will remain in pole for Calleri. The time still ticking ...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Worth noting that the club have not warned Naylor and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] off this one, like they did with Bolanos?

I still wonder if that warning off was down to our backing off from bolanos because we received new encouragement on this one.

D

Deleted User X18H

A press conference is due tomorrow morning but this will just be the scheduled pre match edition !

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You just feel if we can get him over here. See the training ground and the stadium and he will be thinking 'actually they are a pretty big club'

Get him on that plane!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I understand, never accept the first offer, but they have to be taking the piss.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Sounds as if he likes the Brighton offer (£££) but not that much as he is still willing to hang around and wait for an even better one, from whoever wants to offer more (€€€) Sigh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here