Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we win the next three games ...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Has there ever been a better chance.
Home games against Blackburn and Birmingham. Both dreadful. We ll destroy both of them . And then QPR away . A notioriosly fickle team and easily beatable. So 9 from 9 and we ĺl need 5 points from 5 games then . Win the next three and we re up basically.

If anyone can blow it........

Who would have expected Bristo City to bury Huddersfield.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
For Huddersfield to reach 92 points they need 2.3 PTS per game just to reach 88 they still need 2 PTS per game something they haven't managed over the last 6 games or over the season . With our goal difference 4 more wins will do it.

theboybilly

For Huddersfield to reach 92 points they need 2.3 PTS per game just to reach 88 they still need 2 PTS per game something they haven't managed over the last 6 games or over the season . With our goal difference 4 more wins will do it.

Averaging 2 points per game over 46 games is very different to asking a team to average 2.3 points over 9 games. I am far from convinced that this is out of Huddersfield's ability. Even then Albion have to keep doing their bit over the next 8 games. A while ago I couldn't see us losing 5 games until the end of the season - since then we have lost 3. I am not overly concerned about our home games notwithstanding potential banana skins but Brighton are not on their game away from the Amex....far from it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Home games against Blackburn and Birmingham. Both dreadful. We ll destroy both of them
Yep, just like Newcastle did.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Averaging 2 points per game over 46 games is very different to asking a team to average 2.3 points over 9 games. I am far from convinced that this is out of Huddersfield's ability. Even then Albion have to keep doing their bit over the next 8 games. A while ago I couldn't see us losing 5 games until the end of the season - since then we have lost 3. I am not overly concerned about our home games notwithstanding potential banana skins but Brighton are not on their game away from the Amex....far from it.

Lucky we've still got for home games left then. Anyway if we need something at villa we will get it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Home games against Blackburn and Birmingham. Both dreadful. We ll destroy both of them . And then QPR away . A notioriosly fickle team and easily beatable. So 9 from 9 and we ĺl need 5 points from 5 games then . Win the next three and we re up basically.

If we win the next three games ...

Sorry mate, but you lost the crowd on the thread title. Football just doesn't work that way :dunce:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
QPR is a potential banana skin, as well as Villa, but we could already have the job done by the Villa game so glad it is the final of the season.
Wolves don't look like pushovers at the moment either, though this might work in our favour when they play their game in hand v Hudds.

QPR away has always been in that fixture, similar to Brentford away, where we've always to struggle to win.
Hopefully that'll end April 7th:albion2:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Haven't won at Shepherds Bush since 1957. Since then lost five and drawn six including the last four.

Didn't realise it stretched that far back.
When we're going forward from the away end, I'll imagine the passing that goes on when restricted view comes into fruition, and rely on the Albion fans to let me know we've scored punk:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can quite easily see us losing at QPR, Norwich and Villa. Due to home advantage to them, their strong teams/squads, our awful away form at bigger clubs, I cannot remember us ever coming away from those grounds with wins, and our conservative tactics away from home.

Would love to be wrong of course.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Every time I open one of these 'what if?' threads I end up feeling more and more negative about our chances. A weekend without a result has not helped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here