Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tears

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hmmm. Peaking a bit too early for my liking. Mildly excited about the prospects at the moment - but will need to be a lot closer to the finish line before I really start getting that feeling. Around about March some time....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hmmm. Peaking a bit too early for my liking. Mildly excited about the prospects at the moment - but will need to be a lot closer to the finish line before I really start getting that feeling. Around about March some time....

We're nowhere near peaking.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
'79 was massive for me. 24 years old and had been to nearly every home and away for 5 seasons. On that day in May up at Newcastle I consumed a lot too much alcohol.
At Birmingham, as that late winner went in, I stood and bawled my eyes out. Tears gushing down my face. As I looked around I could see others wiping away a little droplets as well.
God help us if or when the inevitable happens, we're all going to have an emotional breakdown.

breakdown-crazy-cry-love-Favim.com-1904825.jpg

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
yep ..... same here. Since 1979 I have been building up an emotional outpouring that may reach a peak next May. Last time I wept over the Albion was at the 1983 Cup Final....
Whilst I did attend the promotion game and the two cup finals.... the only time I actually had an Albion related "something in my eye" scenario... was during Day 1 Amex... standing in WSU concourse, looking our of the window and seeing Dick Knight arrive waving up at the fans... we had finally arrived.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reached sixty this year and I find myself reminiscing a bit too much lately :cry:
I've got into more trouble in the last five years than in the previous forty :p

I heard you are a splendid DANCER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here