Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Walking dead

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Absolutely outstanding TV. The makers could so easily have taken the easy way out with choosing the victim. Pushing Rick into submission - although I think there will be a Boudica type character soon.

Also, did anyone else see one of the "baddies" take polaroids of the victim. Small details like that make this series so great.............but one of the writers had to think of that small sick act.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Absolutely outstanding TV. The makers could so easily have taken the easy way out with choosing the victim. Pushing Rick into submission - although I think there will be a Boudica type character soon.

Also, did anyone else see one of the "baddies" take polaroids of the victim. Small details like that make this series so great.............but one of the writers had to think of that small sick act.

Yes! That was a brilliant bit of world-building.

Also, I laughed way more than I should've when Negan said 'Chop, chop'.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
At a certain point the characters realise that the zombies aren't the most dangerous things in the world; it's the other humans.

That's where TWD has found itself now I think. You look at the ease with which the various groups dispatch the walkers now vs the conflict the various groups have with each other. Zombies are definitely not going to be the problem this season.

I miss the Zombies being the main threat. This whole Negan thing was brought on by Rick and the gang themselves - going on a killing spree of people, they even killed people as they slept. They need to get their right and wrong compass back on course or we'll be rooting for Negan soon!

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Do you need Sky to watch this, not sure I can wait till it turns up on BT next year

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do you need Sky to watch this, not sure I can wait till it turns up on BT next year
A NowTV Entertainment pass will enable you to watch on the internet.

( NowTV is infact Sky, so you'll get all their big shows - Game of Thrones, Westworld etc. )

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Should be on catch-up on BT vision, it's on the main page on mine (I usually download it rather than watching on TV though)

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Not sure what people are talking about but I'm 100% sure that Fox was removed from BT last year (Fox/Murdochs decision, not BTs) - seemed to be a tit for tat thing against BT encroaching so far on what they thought was their territory (Premier league, Champions league etc). I'm pretty sure that the only way to watch in on BT is to buy it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Not sure what people are talking about but I'm 100% sure that Fox was removed from BT last year (Fox/Murdochs decision, not BTs) - seemed to be a tit for tat thing against BT encroaching so far on what they thought was their territory (Premier league, Champions league etc). I'm pretty sure that the only way to watch in on BT is to buy it.

You're right, I just checked my box and it's Fear the Walking Dead that's showing.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

You can get it on Virgin (not that it helps you much), so not just Murdoch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Neegan is gonna get it in a horrible way

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Neegan is gonna get it in a horrible way

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Trouble is this almost certainly won't happen until the very last episode of this series.... they do like to drag out a storyline....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Trouble is this almost certainly won't happen until the very last episode of this series.... they do like to drag out a storyline....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And probably drag it out for a couple of series if they can. The Governor was in it for a series and a half, so you'd assume Negan will outlast him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here