Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I'd walk away from this line of bantz, if I were you. I can guarantee that [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] knows a great deal more about the Crystal Palace training ground set up than you do.

Fair enough, although it wouldn’t be difficult to know more than me about the training ground as I’ve only actually been there a coupe of times. :D

But maybe he’ll confirm that Jake is the academy physio whilst the training ground physiotherapy team is headed up by Ed?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think she’s worried you’re going to try and give her a pull [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] :wink:

Sheebo hasn’t agreed to our date yet . You don’t think he’s all talk do you ?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
It’s at both but we’ve just acquired the goals site and that will be re developed to house the academy . I’m sure not andy naylor will confirm this .

Unless you bought it in the last week, you don't own Goals.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Last week Andros Townsends dad says you are still sharing. Also the person who was dealing with that has gone to another club now.

As I said it’s all done , all your digging won’t change that andy .

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
You also fail to note your up turn in form was at the end of the season, when your opponents included 2 sides that ended up relegated and Leicester and Bournemouth who it could be argued were already on the beach. Like I said nothing but Palace hyperbole

You can only beat what is in front of you.....

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I don’t feel the need to mention them all the time .

I only mention them as they are normal Palace fans who have a massive different view of their club. A realistic one and not the club that you see in that strange mind of yours, a club that just maybe might not be as 100% perfect as you think. One of them knows you as well, and out of courtesy will it say what they thought of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I only mention them as they are normal Palace fans who have a massive different view of their club. A realistic one and not the club that you see in that strange mind of yours, a club that just maybe might not be as 100% perfect as you think. One of them knows you as well, and out of courtesy will it say what they thought of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Strange I know a couple of long term CP season ticket holders and much the same they are very nervous of the current situation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Most Palace I know ( yes sorry for mentioning them again) are good guys and just because they support another team, it does not make them bad people. I would rather have a conversation with Good Palace fans than plastic big club fans. Topic of convo lately is:

Zara - they don’t think he will
Go unless a very big offer comes in. They feel his is being fed by his agent to get a better deal.

Signings - quite happy although a bit worried about the baggage that comes with Meyer and they had never heard of him before he signed.

Parish - they don’t trust him and amazed he gets a salary

This season - they think will
Be better than last and of course have bets with me that they will
Finish about the weeds.

A bit different from your view, but it takes all sorts. They also don’t spent their lives on websites although one of them does a bit on the Palace one.

Of course I have made this all
Up as brighton fans in
Your mind can’t have friends from
Palace or have a different view to the one that you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's been a few years now, to keep themselves in the division, they've had to persuade big players to come or stay by paying massive salaries.

Pretty sure they'll finish above us this year, well they must with those salaries, but these are short term fixes and are not sustainable.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's been a few years now, to keep themselves in the division, they've had to persuade big players to come or stay by paying massive salaries.

Pretty sure they'll finish above us this year, well they must with those salaries, but these are short term fixes and are not sustainable.
When has sustainability ever been important to Palace? If it all goes tits up, they'll do what they always do...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here