Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wild Park

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Hi guys... on the way home from my last game I noticed a sign at Wild Park warning against parking there on match days.

Does anyone know if they are giving tickets out? I don't mind getting the bus however my friend needs to get back to Horsham soon after the game finishes.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi guys... on the way home from my last game I noticed a sign at Wild Park warning against parking there on match days.

Does anyone know if they are giving tickets out? I don't mind getting the bus however my friend needs to get back to Horsham soon after the game finishes.

Says no parking

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Well as your friend is the only person in Sussex who wants to get home swiftly after a game, I'm sure they'll make an exception for him: that seems fair.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Turn up in a brand new Ford Transit van with a caravan, park in the middle of one of the football pitches.

If you turn up in your car and see 10 of the above, don't even think of parking, move swiftly on. :smile:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Turn up in a brand new Ford Transit van with a caravan, park in the middle of one of the football pitches.

If you turn up in your car and see 10 of the above, don't even think of parking, move swiftly on. [emoji2]
[emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

If you turn up in your car and see 10 of the above, don't even think of parking, move swiftly on. :smile:

That took longer than I expected.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Take the whole family and apparently the council will send taxis to take your children to school, provide are far superior refuse collection service than any of the local brick dwellers get and the Police are shit scared of you too so you can commit crimes and when you’re insurance runs out don’t renew you don’t have too!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here