Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] From the West Ham Board - Good Read !

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Good read, thanks. Always interesting to read opposition views on the match. Agree about the pre match music too :lolol: do wish we'd stop playing ring of fire as the game's kicking off

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Things not going so well, be careful what type of new stadium you move to

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
'The pre-match music was like being at a bad wedding reception'

:lolol:

Fairly sure they played an uncensored version of Kasabian's Ill Ray (The King).

Includes the lines "Take all you f*ckers and blow you away" and "Stop talking sh1t you'll walk into another trap".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
'The pre-match music was like being at a bad wedding reception'

:lolol:

Really winds me up that we keep playing Ring of Fire right up until the ref blows for kickoff, it is totally tinpot. The ONLY moan I have about yesterday though :smile:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Really winds me up that we keep playing Ring of Fire right up until the ref blows for kickoff, it is totally tinpot. The ONLY moan I have about yesterday though :smile:

Everything is described as tinpot on here. Can't stop everything !

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Everything is described as tinpot on here. Can't stop everything !

Its not that I think its tinpit as such, just think that the fact its played right up to the ref blows the whistle kills at least a minute or two of a natural atmosphere to build!

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012

You know they'd create a much better atmosphere just by playing some uplifting tunes before the game and let the fans do the rest. Bin off RR (no one can ever hear what he's saying anyway), Fanzone, that shitty Premier League construction (with its accompanying stupid music) and Ring of Fire.

Ring of Fire was great at that Fulham game a couple of seasons back but I can't remember that last time we properly used it as a chant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here