Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Could this be the answer to our stadium problems?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not fully thought through.

When does the 75 minutes start from, is it 75 minutes from when you sit in your seat prior to kick off, or is it 75 minutes from kick off (including or excluding half time) is it 75 minutes game time (therefore does this include or exclude added time from the first half

When are those waiting to take up the vacated seats allowed onto the concourse, given the stringent half and safety requirements in respect of maximum numbers allowed on the concourse. What would be the knock on effect on half time queues.

It will never catch on
The 75 minutes start from the beginning of the match. It's not a difficult concept to get your head around. The same time system that records what minute a goal goes in. Jesus wept. Engage brain eh?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Football's not a sport I generally associate with communal public nudity, unlike badminton, table tennis and occasionally beach volley ball.

:lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How about a £2 coin to release a vuvuzela and happy clapper from the back of the seat in front of you, like opera glasses at the theatre.
I will mention this to PB.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You must be very bored today.

So bored he ripped off what I posted on a thread about six months ago - a much reduced price 80th minute season ticket that lets subscribers lurk on the concourse drinking and eating until the early leavers start going. I also suggested a half time season ticket based along similar lines, valid from the 35th minute to the 50th minute.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps there could be a more expensive PRIORITY BOARDING ticket. Buying one of these guarantees you'll be at the front of the queue near one of the NAILED ON early leavers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So bored he ripped off what I posted on a thread about six months ago - a much reduced price 80th minute season ticket that lets subscribers lurk on the concourse drinking and eating until the early leavers start going. I also suggested a half time season ticket based along similar lines, valid from the 35th minute to the 50th minute.

Didn't see that thread. Honestly

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I'll have to mark his post down now to 0/10 as not even was it unfunny but it was copied

Oct 25, 2003
How about following the lead of NFL and sell tickets for the “half time show”. As soon as the whistle for half time goes, thousands of fans can flood the pitch as they can get up close and personal with:

- Connor Goldson and Sam Baldock doing some kick ups
-The ground staff performing their exquisite half time pitch maintenance routine
-Audio entertainment from local star Richard “Richy” Reynolds as he interviews a former Albion megastar/workers from a local charity

When the players come out again they are promptly told to leave

£15 for 15 minutes solid entertainment seems about right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m not sure if it was meant, but I appreciate The Simpsons reference

That is a PHENOMENAL spot. 10 points to you.

“I’m sorry Marge, this gets my lowest rating ever, 7 thumbs up.”

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What about early leavers from other stands? Why just bitch about the East Stand*? :shrug:

*Even if it is meant to be a joke. I honestly can't tell...

D

Deleted User X18H

This fantastic idea and should be applauded. Well done Lee.

However I can’t see a mention of 1901 areas, we have early leavers too.

I suppose it’s difficult to determine who has the winter slaw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here