Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hopefully West Ham could be slightly distracted today from the sacking of their head of recruitment over African player comments
Anything small thing that will help the cause

That really is scraping the barrel for reasons, imagine if a hammers fan actually said that if they lost? They would be laughed all the way out the pie and mash shop

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Simply put, if we don’t win this game we will go down.
A season game decider. Are we both club and the fans up for it?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Impending dread and anxiety. Usually drink gets me through but I can't today. The Southern-FM-DJ-playing-a-pool-party guff in the build-up is specifically designed to torture the weak-minded for not staying in bed. Good luck to us all

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
For those not attending today, our game is being shown on Sky Sports Ireland so there will be plenty of live streams available. :whistle:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I actually want us to win this more for the inarticulate rage of hammers fans than the points.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just left my house near The Romans in Southwick and two coaches of Wet sham fans in there with flags up. Seems a bit out of the way for a drink.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

On what format is this station broadcast on?
I constantly scan tune my digital radios but can only receive talksport original station, I now live in Eastbourne so maybe it's not available here?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Points are more important but will certainly very enjoyable to witness rage from hammers fans if we win

I remember when we stuffed them 3-1 at the Goldstone, was in the north when the visiting fans all got up to leave from the "meccano stand" after we'd scored out third the north were all waving at them with chants of "thanks for coming etc" the next moment they (West ham fans)were wading through the north with fists flying after gaining access through the doors now opened to allow fans to leave the north. Hope their "rage" is a little more tempered these days.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Nothing to do with mathematical connotations, all about mental strength and belief.
If we do not win today, we will go down. Not the end of the world, but a shame after battling so hard to get here.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just left my house near The Romans in Southwick and two coaches of Wet sham fans in there with flags up. Seems a bit out of the way for a drink.

The landlord is a hammers fan and a lot of hammers fans drink in there

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here