Attachments

• 109D94EF-2C2B-4337-A06F-C7A639EFF4F5.jpeg
    109D94EF-2C2B-4337-A06F-C7A639EFF4F5.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 376

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I appreciate they are currently fashionable but I do think without trying to sound snobby that there is a link between intelligence and class which mostly with a few exceptions obviously between the type of people that have a tattoo. I.e. Mainly lower intellect working class tradesmen not middle class solicitors or doctors for example.

Nothing against working class tradesman by the way , although they do clog up the road to Saltdean , woodingdean and peacehaven every rush hour morning !

Wow, you do realise it is 2017? I am a teacher in a top international college whereby all teachers obviously have a degree, most have masters and many have Phds, I would say the vast majority of those under 40 have tats including the Oxbridge graduates. I think you may be a little out of touch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is a tattoo of professional cyclist and World Champion Peter Sagan:-

DT1HpUuW0AAw5Rd.jpg

The imagine is on the torso of professional cyclist and World Champion Peter Sagan.

Can someone talk me through that please?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm guessing, and this is only a wild unfounded stab in the dark, that this chap decided he wanted to get that tattoo and then he went and got that tattoo.

Do many people get tattoos of themselves?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A recent-ish article:

www.thelancet.com Vol 387 January 23, 2016

"A medical-toxicological view of tattooing"

But relax. The conclusions are a load of wafflebollox.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I appreciate they are currently fashionable but I do think without trying to sound snobby that there is a link between intelligence and class which mostly with a few exceptions obviously between the type of people that have a tattoo. I.e. Mainly lower intellect working class tradesmen not middle class solicitors or doctors for example.

I work at a university (no, I'm not cleaning staff!) and you'd probably be surprised just how many of my colleagues have tattoos. Just trying to say your hypothesis is very wrong.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Went swimming with family at burgess hill triangle. So many fat people (& non fat) covered in bad tattoos. Loads with their kids names & d.o.b (in case they cant remember I'd guess).

Ps. I have a couple of tattoos & think some can look good. A bit like graffiti street art v tagging

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here