Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MotD Tonight

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just rewatched MOTD - fell asleep last night after we were on. Van La Parra scored a beauty

I didn't realise Swansea had hit the bar late on in the match. If I'd known I would have had kittens! Things like that make me realise this season is going to be brilliant.

Chris Hughton - what an amazingly humble gentleman. When asked about how well he was doing, he said that's for others to answer. We're so lucky to have him.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They must hate Saturdays match of the day as let's be honest virtually all the games have been dull defensive displays bar one with 1 goal a game in them.The premiership is getting to be like the old Italian style defensive game which is dire for the neutral supporters and many of their own fans.

Really has lost its spark in the last 3/4 years

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
They must hate Saturdays match of the day as let's be honest virtually all the games have been dull defensive displays bar one with 1 goal a game in them.The premiership is getting to be like the old Italian style defensive game which is dire for the neutral supporters and many of their own fans.

too much money at stake - fear of losing is bigger than going for flair winning.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It was a historic programme for me: it was the first time this season that I watched it and didn't fall asleep before Brighton came on. I did fall asleep shortly after though ... normal order restored.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the few minutes that he was on the pitch as at The Amex last week Shane Long showed that despite what many on here said in August he wouldnt have been a benefit to us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In the few minutes that he was on the pitch as at The Amex last week Shane Long showed that despite what many on here said in August he wouldnt have been a benefit to us.

Because he did nothing in 5 mins or so it proves he wouldn't have been a good signing?!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Because he did nothing in 5 mins or so it proves he wouldn't have been a good signing?!

I did say based on MOTD and his time on the pitch at The Amex this only confirmed my view that he is only championship class and that is where he is headed in January IMHO, possibly Reading if they dont come back in for TH

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
did n't show Dunk's booking nor the foul on Murray...thought the latter at least would have been a talking point for the pundits

I thought that re the Murray foul. Thought it was a red card all day long. Amazingly the highlights on Seagulls TV are even worse! Didn't show the foul on Murray either or Dunk's header from the corner!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Last season saw the second most goals scored ever in the Premier League in a 38-game season (average of 2.8 goals per game).

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I actually agree, I thought there was some awful misplaced passes in that few minutes but you can't really judge on a couple of minutes on the pitch. That's neither here nor there. If we had wanted him we would have made an approach

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Christ, some of the matches were boring and we watching the HIGHlights.

Stains v Burnley was a cure for insomnia, literally. I persevered to see the Albion.

I fell asleep during this one (it was one before us wasn't it?). Missed us.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Watched the full 90 minutes this morning as it was Nissan Game Of The Day on SKY last night :lol: Jeez, it was dull.

I watched it as well. I was bracing myself for ''Dull'' after hearing what everyone had been saying but it wasn't as bad as what I had anticipated. Man do we know how t stifle teams and if you can do that then the odd goal is going to pick you up points

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought that re the Murray foul. Thought it was a red card all day long. Amazingly the highlights on Seagulls TV are even worse! Didn't show the foul on Murray either or Dunk's header from the corner!

They don't tend to show any controversial incidents against us that the ref doesn’t penalise. The push on Gross in the penalty box last week had to be worth a look? Quick enough to crucify Hemed though.

Paranoid, me?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I actually agree, I thought there was some awful misplaced passes in that few minutes but you can't really judge on a couple of minutes on the pitch. That's neither here nor there. If we had wanted him we would have made an approach

It just goes to show that although many on here saw him as the answer to our goalscoring for this season CH didnt and again he has been proved correct sticking with what we had rather than just buy a player for the sake of it or to increase the numbers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here