Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Attendances

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Not always, Bigtom. I had to wait for them to open the right block, several days after the tickets initially went on sale, to be able to get my own seat for yesterday. Depends on the opponents, I suspect.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thats pretty much exactly what happens. Your 20 loyalty points plus any you have carried over from last season and any earned for away games or even the Colchester game at home will all ensure you have first dibs over anyone who just fancies it as Man U are playing.

IF we get a big team them numbers for sale will be small as the visitors will take 4500. With the larger number of STH's this time is could mean as few as 2000 being up for grabs but those 20 points from yesterday will ensure you are in front of many.

Controversial maybe but those that attended yesterday should get preference over season ticket holders who didn't for the next round IMO.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sky sports news running a piece on FA cup attendance drops this morning and had a table showing we were second highest drop from our average behind Hull.

Sky clearly have an agenda to devalue the fa cup as they have no coverage of it. I guarantee they didn't do a similar piece on league cup attendances.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
away followings looked decent to be fair. over 4k Newcastle,Wolves,Derby and Lincoln fans and decent numbers from Vale,Oxford,Bournemouth and Luton.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Shrewd move by BT Sport to have Micheal Owen as co-commentator for a nice balanced view on proceedings.
This match so far is rubbish and Anfield is like a morgue, at least it's still 0-0, just.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Shrewd move by BT Sport to have Micheal Owen as co-commentator for a nice balanced view on proceedings.
This match so far is rubbish and Anfield is like a morgue, at least it's still 0-0, just.

Sounds like Steve McManaman to me. But I take your point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here