Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Very well said. However, I'd say he's racist and anyone sticking up for him should be careful they are not tarred with the same brush, unless they are buzzing to come out of the UKIP closet.

That would be me then. Nope, I never have nor ever will vote UKIP. Dyed in the wool One Nation Tory but vote for Lucas locally because she's a great MP. I think even you would concede that it would be pretty difficult to be racist and vote for her.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I would suggest you pop over to the Brexit thread where your mate is making things up as usual. There is no suggestion to racism on this thread. And where have I concluded he is racist please let me know as I have not said anything to support your view

Your quote to me "So obvious that you wont post it. I wonder why that is. It can't be that you fear your views on tightening up would be considered racist so why the reluctance to say what you want introduced"

and another to me "But nothing on the racist issue, just silence which says a lot about you in my view"

Then you have the cheek to put " There is no suggestion to racism on this thread. And where have I concluded he is racist please let me know as I have not said anything to support your view"

Are you all there.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That would be me then. Nope, I never have nor ever will vote UKIP. Dyed in the wool One Nation Tory but vote for Lucas locally because she's a great MP. I think even you would concede that it would be pretty difficult to be racist and vote for her.

Hard even for a knocky1 to argue with that. I'll fish elsewhere for now.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Very well said. However, I'd say he's racist and anyone sticking up for him should be careful they are not tarred with the same brush, unless they are buzzing to come out of the UKIP closet.

Slander, you do not know me, just a sh1t stirrer. As i have stated before, i have lots of respect for Sikhs, Hindus, Jews etc, no trouble here from them.
My username is Soulman, i love soul music, i have seen many black artists live.
I do not like radical Muslims, just my opinion.

I wonder what brush i should tar you with, i can not, i can only assume.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Your quote to me "So obvious that you wont post it. I wonder why that is. It can't be that you fear your views on tightening up would be considered racist so why the reluctance to say what you want introduced"

and another to me "But nothing on the racist issue, just silence which says a lot about you in my view"

Then you have the cheek to put " There is no suggestion to racism on this thread. And where have I concluded he is racist please let me know as I have not said anything to support your view"

Are you all there.

Im here and still waiting for you to respond to your spot on quote which indicates that you believe all remain voters believe that all leavers are racist and idiots.

But still you fail to respond and throw up your usual avoidance techniques of looking to show yourself as the victim by putting up responses that answer a different question to the one posed.

Perhaps just for once a straight answer may be forthcoming

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Slander, you do not know me, just a sh1t stirrer. As i have stated before, i have lots of respect for Sikhs, Hindus, Jews etc, no trouble here from them.
My username is Soulman, i love soul music, i have seen many black artists live.
I do not like radical Muslims, just my opinion.

I wonder what brush i should tar you with, i can not, i can only assume.

Not as convincing as your mate's reply but good effort.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What have I made up. If he's not your mate then I apologise for suggesting he is.

I remember a few weeks back you put me on ignore, now every time i post you have to reply, even when i am replying to someone else.
i really don't like your innuendos, and your not to subtle hints.
Hopefully you will put me on ignore again and stop stalking and trolling.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've relegated this thread because once again it's descended into personal abuse, as threads about this subject matter always do. Shame. Mind you, it lasted a little longer on the BB than most do, so I suppose we should be grateful for that.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Im here and still waiting for you to respond to your spot on quote which indicates that you believe all remain voters believe that all leavers are racist and idiots.

But still you fail to respond and throw up your usual avoidance techniques of looking to show yourself as the victim by putting up responses that answer a different question to the one posed.

Perhaps just for once a straight answer may be forthcoming

Stop trolling, stop stirring, i have answered the question in my opinion.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I remember a few weeks back you put me on ignore, now every time i post you have to reply, even when i am replying to someone else.
i really don't like your innuendos, and your not to subtle hints.
Hopefully you will put me on ignore again and stop stalking and trolling.

Yet again avoiding the question so how about.

Do you believe that all remainers believe that all leavers are racists and idiots

Yes or no

If no why did you you post 'spot on' to the pist that stated that

It shouldnt be difficult

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Laughable but then you probably haven't read it in context with the Brexit thread.

No I haven't. I kind of dip in and out of that thread and right now have neither the time nor inclination to get up to speed with who said what but I think, just based on what's gone on in this thread that it's a bit naughty to pick up on the fairly neutral phrase 'toughen up' and pin some racist connotation on it when the multiple replies that you got didn't hint at that once.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No I haven't. I kind of dip in and out of that thread and right now have neither the time nor inclination to get up to speed with who said what but I think, just based on what's gone on in this thread that it's a bit naughty to pick up on the fairly neutral phrase 'toughen up' and pin some racist connotation on it when the multiple replies that you got didn't hint at that once.

Whatever i know what i meant

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If it's any help, I was a 'remain' voter and spent a lot of time defending 'leave' voters from racist accusations.

So this is one 'remainer' who doesn't believe that wanting to leave the EU is a sign of racism.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
if it's any help, I was a 'remain' voter and spent a lot of time defending 'leave' voters from racist accusations.

So this is one 'remainer' who doesn't believe that wanting to leave the EU is a sign of racism.

Great, at least a decent debate could be had.
FWIW i have never stated that ALL remainers think Leave voters are racist.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Great, at least a decent debate could be had.
FWIW i have never stated that ALL remainers think Leave voters are racist.

But what about 'spot on' you have yet to comment on that but again just hide behind the I have never stated.... How difficult is it to actually answer the question on what 'spot on' meant, you have had ample opportunity to respond but refuse to answer straight forward questions, why is that I wonder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here