Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Jul 7, 2003
Woken up a broken man. The more I think about it the more angry I get at Kyle Shannahan and his dreadful play calling which cost us in the 4th. WHY THE F**K when in field goal range and to win the game doesn't he just give it freeman 3 times to wind the clock down gain a bit of yardage and let Bryant kick the winning kick. Instead he keep telling ryan to throw it, he gets sacked again and again we lose yardage out of field goal range we punt the game is gone. Gutted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is a bright side Dave, at least you gave it a good go. My Broncos might have three SB wins but we also have three of the biggest superbowl defeats in history with our last three defeats coming in at an aggregate of 140-28.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Really hoping the Browns can get Pryor signed - he was the one bright spot on a dire offense last year despite the merry go round under center. Im hearing he will be ours for about $9m a year, but I wont believe it til I see it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really hoping the Browns can get Pryor signed - he was the one bright spot on a dire offense last year despite the merry go round under center. Im hearing he will be ours for about $9m a year, but I wont believe it til I see it.

After some Cav's chat, esteemed Cleveland journo Bill Livingstone get stuck into the Browns for a while from 17 minutes onwards, in the "Postcards from Camp" episode.

http://www.tonykornheisershow.com/archives/

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Most people turn the page to the next season when the training camps start in late July or early August. That is a good time to start a new thread.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Good start by the Jags. AJ Bouye from a divisional rival, Calais Campbell and Barry Church all big upgrades on defence. Brandon Albert in at LT. Really need to get a guard now, might have to come from the draft. Jags secondary is mean.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The Osweiler trade is really weird. Unless the Browns think they can get something out of Osweiler (which on last years evidence is extremely doubtful) they've just paid $16m for a second round pick in 2018.

Am I missing something?
They're planning to shop him for further draft picks, if nobody bites they're cutting him.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
They're planning to shop him for further draft picks, if nobody bites they're cutting him.

Exactly. That's a lot of money for what will likely amount to a low/mid second round pick, especially now the Texans are rid of Osweiler and have cap space to get a better QB (Cutler or Romo) in.

I know they've got cap space but unless they know something we don't, there may have been better ways of using it.

I do note thought that the Browns have done some excellent work on the offensive line in FA already. I read a ridiculous stat that they haven't had a QB play a 16 game season since 2001!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I suppose they could convert some of his gargantuan salary to bonus and try and deal him somewhere for a base salary £6-7m to be decent backup. They might even get a 4th rounder for that.

Really interesting move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here