Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gary Lineker - prick

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.

D

Deleted member 18477

Your mate did incredibly well to avoid the result. Temptation to look would have taken over for me.

Surely you can forgive Gary though? It was 22 years ago we all last felt like this :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, weren't you watching on ITV?

Well, yes. I was. Because I minced out of the office at 4pm and had the luxury of watching the entire (near) debacle unfold live. But there's plenty of people in the country who can't. So to have the result blurted out at the top of the show was, IMO, poor form.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Thanks for the spoiler alert!
You're now just as bad as that jug eared, fellatio-gibbon Lineker.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What a ****ing stupid post, grow up.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It would be difficult to avoid the score,what with drunk people coming out the pub singing, none of the England flags been taken from house windows and cars ect

I can only think of training to be a priest would possibly avoid an important footie match in this day and age.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I totally disagree with you (and thought it was quite funny) but as you have introduced the word "wankpuffin" to the NSC lexicon I have absolutely no alternative but to score your post a perfect 10/10.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

You absolute thundercunt.

I've somehow managed to avoid the score all night. I've got in from work to watch the re-run show on BBC in the 10th minute. Here i am now in the 87th minute and we're winning 1-0. I just decide to pop onto NSC whilst watching - and see this.

Cheers knobjockey.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I've somehow managed to avoid the score all night. I've got in from work to watch the re-run show on BBC in the 10th minute. Here i am now in the 87th minute and we're winning 1-0. I just decide to pop onto NSC whilst watching - and see this.

Cheers knobjockey.

Surely "wankpuffin" ?

Wankpuffin.

Noun

A person who reports the final score of a football match with no consideration for those clinging onto the storyline of an episode of 1970s sitcom "The Likely Lads".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thanks for the spoiler alert!
You're now just as bad as that jug eared, fellatio-gibbon Lineker.

Cheers knobjockey.

So you're looking to avoid an ENGLAND RESULT in the World Cup tonight - and you sign in to the busiest FOOTBALL messageboard on the net.

Up your arse, both of you. If you don't even have the basic intelligence NOT to go online to a football messageboard when you're looking to avoid seeing a result, then quite frankly, I'd be surprised if you have the ability to get dressed in the morning without a carer.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
England won on penalties.

Couldn't care less how many times people say it, whether others have seen the game or not.

England won on penalties.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I tried to avoid the result of the Royal Wedding.

Careful........ some of us still haven't watched that one! Don't turn into a right royal wankpuffin and post any spoilers please unless in a thread carefully marked with ***Royal Spoilers*** (3 stars obviously so we know you're legit and not on a wind-up).

Oh great!

I just flew in from Portugal having spent a lovely long weekend attending the International Finance and Banking Society Conference in Porto and I’d recorded the game with the intention of watching it in full this morning.

I’ve checked NSC for unusual threads and thought I’d found a safe one to read here.

Morning ruined! :down:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It would be difficult to avoid the score,what with drunk people coming out the pub singing, none of the England flags been taken from house windows and cars ect

I can only think of training to be a priest would possibly avoid an important footie match in this day and age.

Etc ffs not ect

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here