Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So who scored our previous goal at Old Trafford ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Probably somebody Big.

Pascal Gross will always remember this day. It was a Big day for him.

He could talk to Antony about his "gros" day.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Without wishing to derail the thread, I’d just like to say that Timmy’s a knob; I’m glad he doesn’t post here any more.

It's already been derailed ! And any likeness between Timmy and the OP I'm sure is purely coincidence ...... as they say at the beginning of TV dramas.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I suspect he isn't. A bit like FredBinney recently. Cry for help. Weird. Someone should write a book about it.

Jon Ronson has written 2, and they are both excellent.

dscn0660.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I had some Labour canvassers knocking on my door yesterday for the local council elections in May, I wonder if any Tories are doing the same yet ???

Perhaps they're staying at home due to non existent fog.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's already been derailed ! And any likeness between Timmy and the OP I'm sure is purely coincidence ...... as they say at the beginning of TV dramas.

Join date 2010.

I can't imagine anyone would be sad enough to create a sock puppet in 2010, ask for their main account to be removed in 2018, claim it might have been hacked and then come back with the sock puppet when they got bored. Jesus, that would be desperate.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I tell you what [MENTION=17913]Falmerfourtickets[/MENTION] - can you knock us up a 300 word match report and post it with the original spelling and grammar? There's a good chap.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Join date 2010.

I can't imagine anyone would be sad enough to create a sock puppet in 2010, ask for their main account to be removed in 2018, claim it might have been hacked and then come back with the sock puppet when they got bored. Jesus, that would be desperate.

I see what you've done there, chapeau.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm waiting for Paul Valley to tell us who it actually was, he comes across as a real authority on these matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here