Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23 playoff semi finals this Friday at the Amax.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have just downloaded my tickets and it doesn't show and entrance no just West Lower (Unreserved) Row and Seat No In where in West Lower Concourse is this area in order to save me searching in the wrong area? Many thanks

If it is the same as any other U23s match there will only be one entrance open on the West Lower for fans and it's pretty obvious which one it is when you're there. Usually at the coach park end of west lower. Then you can choose any seat/row to sit in and it is usually only the central blocks open.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it is the same as any other U23s match there will only be one entrance open on the West Lower for fans and it's pretty obvious which one it is when you're there. Usually at the coach park end of west lower. Then you can choose any seat/row to sit in and it is usually only the central blocks open.

Many thanks for that as I will get off the 25 in Village way as per usual 1st team games. It has actually stated a row and seat number but does this mean that may not be available as somebody could be sitting in it and I will have to try to grab another seat as per away games.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Many thanks for that as I will get off the 25 in Village way as per usual 1st team games. It has actually stated a row and seat number but does this mean that may not be available as somebody could be sitting in it and I will have to try to grab another seat as per away games.

you can sit anywhere in the sections that are open.

Might be worth sitting in the NSC Ultras section (musty smell, flat caps, hand warmers and posting on the Friday Night Drinking and Official Running threads).

the seat number on your ticket means nothing for U23 matches.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
you can sit anywhere in the sections that are open.

Might be worth sitting in the NSC Ultras section (musty smell, flat caps, hand warmers and posting on the Friday Night Drinking and Official Running threads).

the seat number on your ticket means nothing for U23 matches.

Although it might be worth getting there early enough to get a seat towards the middle to back, as the front rows might be a bit damp this evening.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Uwe Huenemeier replacing Warren O'Hora in the centre of defence is the only change from Monday's 5-0 victory at Wolves:-

[TWEET]989912193431932929[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AlbionU23svBoro.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
BG, as there are going to be a few hundred fans tonight I feel we will meet up.

Just to be sure are you still 27 stone and have a 50" chest .
You should be easy to spot with the lifetime history of Excuses Book under your arm :dunce:
I will be looking for you :moo:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
BG, as there are going to be a few hundred fans tonight I feel we will meet up.

Just to be sure are you still 27 stone and have a 50" chest .
You should be easy to spot with the lifetime history of Excuses Book under your arm :dunce:
I will be looking for you :moo:

We're going to need a selfie of you both!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
And STILL no live coverage of the U-23s, Albion?

FFS.

:nono::nono:

:angry:
[MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] you seem to be pretty savvy on this.
I am sure if you could start some media stuff on the pathetic coverage of the 'Whats going on' at the multi million pound Albion Reserves Complex it will change.
Just how much does it cost for a bloke with a HD camera to film these matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here