Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liberal SJW professor owned by smart conservative student (and Milo)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Well, criminally underfunding the NHS and schools might have a small impact on their ability to function. As a teacher, I’m pretty sure it’s not the polish lad or the several Pakistani children in my class that mean we can’t afford to buy glue sticks. And I only see racism when people say or do racist things. I know this point seems hard for you to comprehend but what can you do...[/QUOTE]

Don't give me that pompous reasoning. I was a teacher for longer than you, so am fully aware of what happens in schools, when immigrant children with no English are catered for - and funded - so I dismiss your analogy about glue sticks for the trivialised nonsense that it is. Of course immigration is not the sole pressure on for example the NHS - there are many, which you clearly cannot accept, because you don't want to - it has to be the current government's fault, doesn't it. In fact this is so typical of your style - just like in your last post aimed at me, when you were so proven right, of course. What you can do is be less arrogant, and rather more disposed to listing properly to what others contribute, and get away form being determined to see things from your narrow perspective.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Inolden times, musicians were just minstrals poor and at the mercy of the rich but technology turned the into Popstars, via radio records etc etc. Utube has done the same for talking heads with a combination of popularity and algorythms sending the best to the top. It was Milo in the vanguard with Ben Shapiro, Brietbart editors who toured campuses and still do.

Followed on by others like Gavin McInnes, Paul Joseph Watson, Stephen Molenyeux, Professor Jordan B Petersonm Joe Rogan, Sargon of Aakad etc etc. It was no surprise to many that JBP totally destroyed Cathy Newsome on Channel 4 news.

Heres one where ben Shapiro declaring the beginning of the death of political correctness about a week ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RggFXkFBwk&t=248s
One of Milo's best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNRGW1VtPJE&t=335s

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So much for that willingness to listen. Willingness to debate isn't usually a problem when it comes to people you find agreeable. It is only difficult and requires effort when it's someone you find disagreeable.

Milo is precisely the person you should want to find a way to be able to engage with if you are serious about debate being important, not because you think he's right or you like him, but because you think he's wrong and you don't like him.

As I said I followed him on Twitter for a good couple of years while he was becoming infamous. Even then he was mostly bitchy, attention seeking and wrong, though with the undisguised snobbery that so many Brexiteers accuse Remainers of. I never once unfollowed him because his timeline was a highly amusing car crash of wronged writers, enraged feminists, unpaid staff, SJWs, homophobic Alt-Righters and that was before Twitter finally got fed up with him and banned him after numerous policy breaches.

But in terms of being influential he's up there with Paul Nuttal and in terms of being right he's up there with Trigger.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It was no surprise to many that JBP totally destroyed Cathy Newsome on Channel 4 news.

I was actually watching that interview just last night

Very good and relevant analysis of the interview here. I almost posted this in the Brexit thread earlier.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Well, criminally underfunding the NHS and schools might have a small impact on their ability to function. As a teacher, I’m pretty sure it’s not the polish lad or the several Pakistani children in my class that mean we can’t afford to buy glue sticks. And I only see racism when people say or do racist things. I know this point seems hard for you to comprehend but what can you do...[/QUOTE]

Don't give me that pompous reasoning. I was a teacher for longer than you, so am fully aware of what happens in schools, when immigrant children with no English are catered for - and funded - so I dismiss your analogy about glue sticks for the trivialised nonsense that it is. Of course immigration is not the sole pressure on for example the NHS - there are many, which you clearly cannot accept, because you don't want to - it has to be the current government's fault, doesn't it. In fact this is so typical of your style - just like in your last post aimed at me, when you were so proven right, of course. What you can do is be less arrogant, and rather more disposed to listing properly to what others contribute, and get away form being determined to see things from your narrow perspective.

You were a teacher? So you’re not anymore? If so, forgive me if I feel exasperated at your dismissal of my point at a lack of funding. If you were a teacher it stands to reason that you aren’t fully aware of what goes on in schools at this moment in time. The sad thing is, the glue stick story isn’t even an analogy. Schools, including mine, are struggling to afford basic materials and it comes down to funding.

Of course there are many pressures, why you’re saying I can’t accept that when I’m pointing that fact out in other posts is utterly lost on me. I am saying the exact same thing, and in doing so simply pointing out that those pressures do not lie squarely at the foot of immigration. When someone puts the countries woes at the feet of immigration, and immigration alone, there is a very real possibility, they will be called a racist or xenophobe.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a car crash of a thread. Hastings Gull calling another poster pompous and arrogant while being MASSIVELY pompous and arrogant (his default setting). Irony overload. Self awareness is weak in this one.

dingodan posting videos from a known scumbag who has been discredited as the lying, egotistical nasty piece of work that he so clearly is (but we should listen and engage with said liar, apparently). Then trying to call Buzzer out as not being willing to listen, despite the fact that he's not just listening but replying, and completely destroying dd's support of the bloke's spurious nonsense. Are you serious? It's really really sad.

And good old looney stirring the pot by insulting people. Which is standard.

Dear oh dear.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What a car crash of a thread. Hastings Gull calling another poster pompous and arrogant while being MASSIVELY pompous and arrogant (his default setting). Irony overload. Self awareness is weak in this one.

dingodan posting videos from a known scumbag who has been discredited as the lying, egotistical nasty piece of work that he so clearly is (but we should listen and engage with said liar, apparently). Then trying to call Buzzer out as not being willing to listen, despite the fact that he's not just listening but replying, and completely destroying dd's support of the bloke's spurious nonsense. Are you serious? It's really really sad.

Dear oh dear.

I haven't insulted anyone. You and especially hem Voroshilov, have been trying to police opinions on this public forum for over a decade, by either inslut or smear, the later which youve both posted. It hasn't worked. People are still posting opinions you cant tolerate but cant do anything about. You have lost. Thats why I called the other poster a loser, like you, you dont know when youve lost so you keep losing. The first utube I posted with Shapiro starts explaining the death of political correctness. Partly for 2 obvious reasons, you cannot controll the flow of information and you cannot browbeat people into silence. This is why you are a loser. Its not an insult, its a description, ive given reasons.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I've just had a trawl through the first 7 pages "Dingodan's" 7,512 posts and I could not see one single thing which is relevant to BHAFC. I mean sure I'm interested in wider debate that just the Albion, but why should we give a damn about this **** Milo or this American "smart conservative student". Can't Dingodan find somewhere else to annoy the f*ck out of people other than NSC? Thinking about it he probably spends his life annoying people on a whole bunch of forums...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I haven't insulted anyone. You and especially hem Voroshilov, have been trying to police opinions on this public forum for over a decade, by either inslut or smear, the later which youve both posted. It hasn't worked. People are still posting opinions you cant tolerate but cant do anything about. You have lost. Thats why I called the other poster a loser, like you, you dont know when youve lost so you keep losing. The first utube I posted with Shapiro starts explaining the death of political correctness. Partly for 2 obvious reasons, you cannot controll the flow of information and you cannot browbeat people into silence. This is why you are a loser. Its not an insult, its a description, ive given reasons.
"Police opinions" [emoji23]

Toys back in pram darling. You just like trying to wind people up and you don't like it that I know it. I love your posts as I see them for what they are. You play a game and that's cool. Don't ever expect to be taken seriously though.

5e48d0cce9cdc2f3eec1fffd4a04cbcd.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Dear oh dear.
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] posted on the importance of a willingness to listen, and in the same post gave reasons for why people shouldn't listen to someone.

Known scumbag? Known by who? Obviously plenty don't think he's a scumbag, he fills college campus venues everywhere he goes, unless he gets no platformed of course. What did he lie about?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"Police opinions" [emoji23]

Toys back in pram darling. You just like trying to wind people up and you don't like it that I know it. I love your posts as I see them for what they are. You play a game and that's cool. Don't ever expect to be taken seriously though.

5e48d0cce9cdc2f3eec1fffd4a04cbcd.jpg

Nice try but heres where you fail(lose). The only times I addressed the OP of this thread was in a civil discussion. You both jumped in doing the thing you accused me of, "smearing and insulting" sound a lot like "trying to wind people up". Then you pad this little slight of hand with a couple of prepositions to project. " and you dont like it that I know it", this weak attempt at mind reading is just attempt to bulk out the other weak argument which I have shown you are guilty of.

Then theres,
"You play a game and that's cool. Don't ever expect to be taken seriously though."

The first sentence is another projection followed up by a smear(Something ive already pointed out you cant help).

I dont expect to be taken seriously by you. If you cant tell the difference between trolling and arsing about and being serious you are going to have serious problems in life. Most people on here can tell the difference, its the usual few though who have a poor grip on reality, or poor social skills or are just making another stab at insults.

You know what they say about people who try the same thing over and over but expect different outcomes?

I give you the benfit of the doubt that your not totally deluded but someone lacking in debating skills and someone comfortable in being a loser.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] posted on the importance of a willingness to listen, and in the same post gave reasons for why people shouldn't listen to someone.

Known scumbag? Known by who? Obviously plenty don't think he's a scumbag, he fills college campus venues everywhere he goes, unless he gets no platformed of course. What did he lie about?

Hey Dingodan, polite request - please can you go away and annoy people somewhere else with your tittle tattle about Milo and "smart conservative students". Or alternatively fellow Albion fans can we henceforth just ignore him?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hey Dingodan, polite request - please can you go away and annoy people somewhere else with your tittle tattle about Milo and "smart conservative students". Or alternatively fellow Albion fans can we henceforth just ignore him?

Go away isn't a polite request.

I don't need to go away to solve this problem for you, you do.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nice try but heres where you fail(lose). The only times I addressed the OP of this thread was in a civil discussion. You both jumped in doing the thing you accused me of, "smearing and insulting" sound a lot like "trying to wind people up". Then you pad this little slight of hand with a couple of prepositions to project. " and you dont like it that I know it", this weak attempt at mind reading is just attempt to bulk out the other weak argument which I have shown you are guilty of.

Then theres,
"You play a game and that's cool. Don't ever expect to be taken seriously though."

The first sentence is another projection followed up by a smear(Something ive already pointed out you cant help).

I dont expect to be taken seriously by you. If you cant tell the difference between trolling and arsing about and being serious you are going to have serious problems in life. Most people on here can tell the difference, its the usual few though who have a poor grip on reality, or poor social skills or are just making another stab at insults.

You know what they say about people who try the same thing over and over but expect different outcomes?

I give you the benfit of the doubt that your not totally deluded but someone lacking in debating skills and someone comfortable in being a loser.
You actually bothered writing all that. Well played, but it's still complete twaddle as you well know.

I'm not trying to debate with you because you only post complete rubbish backed up with more rubbish and you do it to wind people up.

You don't wind me up and it clearly irks you. But carry on if you like. Whatever floats your very strange boat.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
To be fair, I know you guys are just defending yourselves.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

Dear oh dear.

Car crash is correct. A festival of trolls glorifying trolls. The sooner this migrates to the other stuff the better. It wouldn't be censorship, just good taste.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
, but it's still complete twaddle as you well know.

Smear, example free whine.

I'm not trying to debate with you because you only post complete rubbish backed up with more rubbish

Again example free smear.

You don't wind me up and it clearly irks you.

Well this is interesting, and funny and a bit scitzo. If I dont wind you up and all I do is babble why not ignore me or put me on ignore?

Seriously would be better as I would have one less predictable cardboard cut out bufoon to deal with, BUT I also find it amusing to tie you in knots(Thats the scitzo bit)

You see SJWs are like crack cocaine to trollls, thats the truth. Its also true that I have never won an argument by insulting the person, belittling them or any other tact like that. And I bet you haven't. But there is a wider audience in a public forum who find this entertaining and will pick the bones out of it while avoiding the blast Ive tried to work out numbers in the past but its between 5 to a 100 lurkers to a poster, probably the high end here I haven't done the numbers here.

Like Milo, the intelligent bits are aimed at the public, the derision aimed at the opponents. Thats why some of my posts can be unexpectedly detailed.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Smear, example free whine.

Again example free smear.

Well this is interesting, and funny and a bit scitzo. If I dont wind you up and all I do is babble why not ignore me or put me on ignore?

Seriously would be better as I would have one less predictable cardboard cut out bufoon to deal with, BUT I also find it amusing to tie you in knots(Thats the scitzo bit)

You see SJWs are like crack cocaine to trollls, thats the truth. Its also true that I have never won an argument by insulting the person, belittling them or any other tact like that. And I bet you haven't. But there is a wider audience in a public forum who find this entertaining and will pick the bones out of it while avoiding the blast Ive tried to work out numbers in the past but its between 5 to a 100 lurkers to a poster, probably the high end here I haven't done the numbers here.

Like Milo, the intelligent bits are aimed at the public, the derision aimed at the opponents. Thats why some of my posts can be unexpectedly detailed.

[emoji23]

You've never won an argument on here by insulting people because you've never won an argument on here full stop. I'm sure in your head you are victorious in every argument you wade into. Perhaps your adoring made up "public" think so too. Nobody real does though.

I've never seen a post of yours which is "unexpectedly detailed" though. Your imaginary followers will be disappointed with you for that.

Pure David Icke stuff. Proper funny. [emoji106]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here