• Poll closed .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]

I saw you voted for the Malayan Sun Bear. :annoyed:

We're not friends no more.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Despite all the honey badger hate, I have seen NO photographic or video evidence of the MSB doing anything hard in this thread. It seems all the bear voters seem to simply be voting against the honey badger rather than for the bear.

Let's be honest though, the honey badger is mental enough to take on lions (it might not win, but taking them on is hard); it is widely considered the most aggressive animal in the world and rips the balls off its enemies. HARD.

Again I will show you that it's cuddly.

honey badger.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If you need conclusive reason not to vote honey badger, think of this- it looks and acts like ex Liverpool striker El Hadji Diouf. Think on that, then vote sun bear.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If you need conclusive reason not to vote honey badger, think of this- it looks and acts like ex Liverpool striker El Hadji Diouf. Think on that, then vote sun bear.

Sadly I think the corrupt 2nd and 3rd accounts accounts will swing this HB way. It's a shame these badger munching so and so's are that desperate for the alleged "people champion to win" to win.
My pug partners pug likes a fight with my rotweiller. I'm yet to see a pug get a vote or get 2nd. To The reason being a its not hard it's stupid. Big big difference. The HB is not hard either just the PUG of the animal kingdom.
Let's hope justice come to the fore And the HB is rightfully knocked out. It's 2nd best always has been always will be.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sadly I think the corrupt 2nd and 3rd accounts accounts will swing this HB way. It's a shame these badger munching so and so's are that desperate for the alleged "people champion to win" to win.
My pug partners pug likes a fight with my rotweiller. I'm yet to see a pug get a vote or get 2nd. To The reason being a its not hard it's stupid. Big big difference. The HB is not hard either just the PUG of the animal kingdom.
Let's hope justice come to the fore And the HB is rightfully knocked out. It's 2nd best always has been always will be.

I issue a rallying call to my brothers and (occasional) sisters to unite in working from home tomorrow to deliver the result that this competition deserves.

(Or I'll just cheat at 15:28)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

HB is regarded as a weapon of mass destruction. Fearsome Taliban fighters cry 'no fair' when the *******s turn up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here