Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for West Brom

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Thanks all, will phone when we land. Very excited for our first PL game.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Mate has dropped out last minute, now have good WSL ticket third row near Away dugout available face value, PM me.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Spare 1901 ticket, Skills lounge, free to good home! (you may donate a few shillings to REMF if free seems uncomfortable!)
You need an email address and print at home facilities. Dress code applies. PM me before 12.
My ticket, can't drive, gutted.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Spare 1901 ticket, Skills lounge, free to good home! (you may donate a few shillings to REMF if free seems uncomfortable!)
You need an email address and print at home facilities. Dress code applies. PM me before 12.

Have PMed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire

Ticket gone to good home!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I honestly do not understand why the ticket exchange is not open as the club advised sold out or have I missed something ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I honestly do not understand why the ticket exchange is not open as the club advised sold out or have I missed something ?

My guess is that the full-on automated ticket exchange may still not be ready so any exchange facility would still be the highly manual Survey Monkey driven thing.

If that guess is correct then the effort required to man the ticket exchange probably doesn't feel worth it to the club with the game selling out so late on.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
My guess is that the full-on automated ticket exchange may still not be ready so any exchange facility would still be the highly manual Survey Monkey driven thing.

If that guess is correct then the effort required to man the ticket exchange probably doesn't feel worth it to the club with the game selling out so late on.

Begs the question why don't they communicate something ... email to STH's would be a novel idea

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
At least they can't really complain when customers make their own provisions for passing on tickets they can't use themselves I suppose?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
surely your "mates" will offer you something? (and I bet they'll be telling people at work, etc "yeah, I go to most games, was a regular at the Goldstone, etc, etc")

The problem is that over the last 6 seasons, if I can't go, I have just given them away and am quite happy to do this. But, with the exchange, I could have got two £25 vouchers and given them my son to buy a shirt. I will be trying my hardest not to miss another game from now on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here