Bishops Stortford

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Finally....

Received a nice email from the providers today.

In summary

1) Apologising for the confusion over Brighton being the Premier League and offering incorrect information and subscriptions.

2) Acknowledging that (although the friendlies aren't contractually guaranteed) they were used to promote the service

3) Unable to extend subscription (I presume technically) but offering a £20 refund. That more than I asked for (2 month extension) and is effectively a 44% discount :)

4) Informing me they are working with the club to offer monthly subscriptions shortly ( to be confirmed )

5) Lastly - if I'm unhappy with any of the above a full refund, no admin charged, no questioned asked.

I think that's a great response and much appreciated. I'm gonna take the £20 and donate to REMF.

My issue is now over with them and I'll continue to subscribe.

Thank you everyone, particularly Insider.

:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Pleased you got your woes sorted. :thumbsup:

But.......

:rotlf:

Sorry that was me. They didn't actually say that, I've added context.

Clubs choose which friendlies to offer. They can freely add none.

However the friendlies were used by the club to promote the service and there were numerous technical failures.

They've acknowledged that and offered me a refund to apologise, beyond what I requested.

I summarised in a long email all the problems with "iFollow" and they have been more than fair.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry that was me. They didn't actually say that, I've added context.

Clubs choose which friendlies to offer. They can freely add none.

However the friendlies were used by the club to promote the service and there were numerous technical failures.

They've acknowledged that and offered me a refund to apologise, beyond what I requested.

I summarised in a long email all the problems with "iFollow" and they have been more than fair.

Yes. Needed to keep plugging away, as I did. Eventually Paul Camlin got involved and I got my £45 refunded, all of which went to AITC and REMF. Well done the club - they did the right thing for me.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
4) Informing me they are working with the club to offer monthly subscriptions shortly ( to be confirmed )

I've never not been on monthly subs. Seamless (payment) transition from the old crappy service to the new even crappier service. There was a 2 month break during the summer during switch over but payments picked up again without me having to do anything.

Also most if not all of the Championship clubs have offered monthly payments through the new service from day one.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I did eventually get a full refund but it took an email to Paul Barber to get things rolling. Even then iFollow/NeuLion took an awful lot of prodding from myself via [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] before they reluctantly processed my refund.

If you aren't persistent and don't get the club involved they will just ignore you. The Albion appointed this lot so it is only right that they make sure all refunds are 100%, not the 'minus 2 months' and a 10% service charge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Our subscription was due to finish at the end of September (due to previous free weeks a few years ago), but now been given another two free months, as per the answer in Ask the Club.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Our subscription was due to finish at the end of September (due to previous free weeks a few years ago), but now been given another two free months, as per the answer in Ask the Club.

My annual subscription has just ended, how do you get the extra 2 months ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My annual subscription has just ended, how do you get the extra 2 months ?

Emailed iFollow with the details of the mess up over the friendlies which were advertised by the club. Look at the section Ask the Club where Insider has said the club has asked for subscribers to get two free months as compensation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here