Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beaten up by a gang of men in Brighton.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Should be some decent CCTV images available in East Street and surrounding areas. Hopefully they'll be in the nick for Christmas.......and a long time beyond.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Personally speaking something doesn't ring true about this story , but here's a quick question , if it was 4 white blokes beating up a black woman do you think it would be reported as a racist attack?

Would depend whether there was something to suggest the motive was racism - such as them being heard giving her a hard time about her race. Otherwise, no. If someone beats someone up who just happens to be from a different race, that doesn't make it a racist attack.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Would depend whether there was something to suggest the motive was racism - such as them being heard giving her a hard time about her race. Otherwise, no. If someone beats someone up who just happens to be from a different race, that doesn't make it a racist attack.
It generally does when it's the other way round...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
If it was my daughter i would not give a flying f*** what 'genre' of attack it was so long as the c***s where caught and I could find out what nick they were in and what day they were being released.
Whether it was sexist, racist, transgender non-binary hate crime or what colour the w*nkers were is immaterial, none of these buzzword bingo labels help the victim at all.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It generally does when it's the other way round...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yep , ridiculous and out of touch to suggest otherwise , I'd love people like [MENTION=331]crasher[/MENTION] to experience a bit of black on white racism and watch how quickly their tunes would change.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Personally speaking something doesn't ring true about this story , but here's a quick question , if it was 4 white blokes beating up a black woman do you think it would be reported as a racist attack?
I'm with you on the first bit. Not so sure re the second as it would have been reported the same way for now I reckon.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Generally, the usual suspects on here will try and find a racial aspect to further their agendas.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I certainly don't believe it was a random attack , 4 blokes don't just decide to beat up a woman.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Went out in Brighton a couple of Saturday ago haven't been for a while people blatantly selling drugs on the street getting harassed by all and sundry I go out in London a lot and never get hassled at all tbh, Brighton is going down hill rapidly it's a terrible attack but I'm not surprised.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I certainly don't believe it was a random attack , 4 blokes don't just decide to beat up a woman.

Went out in Brighton a couple of Saturday ago haven't been for a while people blatantly selling drugs on the street getting harassed by all and sundry I go out in London a lot and never get hassled at all tbh, Brighton is going down hill rapidly it's a terrible attack but I'm not surprised.

This has crossed my mind. The hospital would have reported the victim's admittance, but I do wonder if selling drugs was involved.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here