Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team.....

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Oh no, we're only 4 points clear of third, who won their fifth game on the trot by narrowly beating the mighty Rotherham..........yep we're buggered:tosser:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so Newcastle, with the same recent form, aren't top 2 material either?

who is top 2 material then, the teams 4-5 points behind?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Oh no, we're only 4 points clear of third, who won their fifth game on the trot by narrowly beating the mighty Rotherham..........yep we're buggered:tosser:

Er, you're kinda contradicting yourself there aren't you? They won their FIFTH game in a row. And yes they one by a goal but they had 33 shots tonight. They are bloody rampant.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Newc, Hudd & Norwich will go up in May. Squad quality, and/or momentum at just the right time, and a style to over power opponents.

Too many draws and losses creeping into Albion's form at squeaky bum time, with little old Preston and Huddersfield laying the blueprint as to out play us.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Sadly I'm in the same camp as the OP. We've been distinctly average for a while now and Huddersfield are on one. I too think it's probably play-offs again, which we'll probably **** up.

To be clear, this IS NOT what i WANT to happen, I'm just starting to prepare myself so I'm not heartbroken when we loose to Wednesday in the play off final followed by a firesale.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
But... We are not top 2 material sadly. We had a great run in the first half of the season with a fair sprinkling of luck. But in the last 3 months we've been very average. The good news is we should make the play offs.

The sooner we manage this expectation the better. Our squad is excellent, and we have done brilliantly to get top 2 but we simply dont have enough to sustain this.

That being the case you should be able to tell which two teams have done more than we have ?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Newc, Hudd & Norwich will go up in May. Squad quality, and/or momentum at just the right time, and a style to over power opponents.

Too many draws and losses creeping into Albion's form at squeaky bum time, with little old Preston and Huddersfield laying the blueprint as to out play us.

Norwich?!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
To us 'oldies' on this site (i.e. people posting way before the great 'lost post scandal' of July 2003, Christ that's coming up for 13 and half years ago!) Dwayne was the wind-up super king, a young lad who always posted about his bulging muscles and upwardly mobile life, salary, cars, etc, etc........!

HOWEVER, I cannot disagree with much of his post tonight.

We've not been good, dominating, for weeks/months, whilst the points have still been coming in granted. Huddersfield's winner has been a real kick in the stomach and I along with others are seriously worried that they will overhaul us by the end of the month.....this doesn't mean I'll give less support than normal, just a view from a very down beat fan.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

It's not even close to squeaky bum time yet.
All to play for. If Huddersfield manage to overhaul us by the end of the month. There will still be 12 games to go and everything to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here