The Charity Football Event Annual Binfest : 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I thought the 2013 "Most Prolific" final standings had decided the starting 11 and the bench for the 2014 fixture? :shrug:

1. GOALKEEPER Stat Brother
2. RIGHT BACK seagullsovergrimsby
3. LEFT BACK Herr Tubthumper
4. CENTRE BACK Thunder Bolt
5. CENTRE BACK hans kraay fan club
6. MIDFIELD GENERAL BensGrandad
7. RIGHT WING TSB
8. BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER Triggaaar
9. CENTRE FORWARD LamieRobertson
10. CREATIVE GEM Icy Gull
11. LEFT WING Mellotron

SUBS:
12. Goldstone Rapper
13. Beach Hut
14. T soprano
15. edna krabappel
16. Acker79
17. Blue Valkyrie
18. Ernest

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
With Big Hilda as the physio.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I'd absolutely love to play, I can be an idiot on here sometimes when I'm bored but in real life I'm not really that bad, can bring atleast 1 other too if needed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mini very interested in playing, would it be a new REMF stat with brothers having played ?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If Wardy playing can my wife be the one who runs on with the magic sponge. Being serious it a great night out and a brilliant way of raising funds for good causes. Let's break the record for this match for attendance.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mini very interested in playing, would it be a new REMF stat with brothers having played ?

Afraid not. My brother and I did it a few years ago. Think there is another couple as well but not certain.

Ali - as always happy to provide some opposition.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Is there a sponsorship scheme?

Could be a way of raising more cash and then we could slag off our sponsored player - all in the best possible taste of course. :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hello everyone,

Just introducing myself as this years Brighton REMF manager.

For anyone interested in being included in this years REMF squad please email me at brettmendoza@hotmail.com

Can you please let me know your name, age, position, playing standard etc. You must be at least 17 years old.

I will then let you know more details of the commitment I require from you in return, dates for friendlies, and other details you may require.

It would be good to get 4 or 5 new faces for the squad, then I can assemble of group of nice men to do battle with our neighbours up the road on what is always a top night.

I cannot guarantee everyone that gets in touch will be in the final squad, but I will at least try and give everyone an opportunity to play in the friendlies, and then pick a final squad from that pool of players closer to the game.

You will at least have your name in the frame for future matches.

I will not be discussing squad selection on here, mainly as I don't post here anymore.

So if you want to register interest, please email me.

Thank you please

Brett

Excellent. I've ordered a bumper pack of Pringles. This rarely fail to deliver the best Binfest of the year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello everyone,

Just introducing myself as this years Brighton REMF manager.

For anyone interested in being included in this years REMF squad please email me at brettmendoza@hotmail.com

Can you please let me know your name, age, position, playing standard etc. You must be at least 17 years old.

I will then let you know more details of the commitment I require from you in return, dates for friendlies, and other details you may require.

It would be good to get 4 or 5 new faces for the squad, then I can assemble of group of nice men to do battle with our neighbours up the road on what is always a top night.

I cannot guarantee everyone that gets in touch will be in the final squad, but I will at least try and give everyone an opportunity to play in the friendlies, and then pick a final squad from that pool of players closer to the game.

You will at least have your name in the frame for future matches.

I will not be discussing squad selection on here, mainly as I don't post here anymore.

So if you want to register interest, please email me.

Thank you please

Brett

Excellent stuff. Good luck to all.

Excellent. I've ordered a bumper pack of Pringles. This rarely fail to deliver the best Binfest of the year.

Shouldn't do, this year, if the above is anything to go on.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The annual REMF binfest about the players not raising enough money is always one to remember. Generally more entertaining than the evening itself.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll start.......

Mini will be 16.5 years come May so why the age restriction ?

Oh and Junior will not be back in the UK in time.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Application sent!

SupremeSoccer.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why doesn't BM post on NSC here anymore? And good luck to him by the way, he is now in the firing line.....

This. Why don't you post anymore, Brett?

For what it's worth, this event has been crying out for someone as well organised and brilliant at money raising as Brett to run the show. Well done for stepping up to the plate Brett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here