Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a POSITIVE from today...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
at least we're not from Millwall.

My god - i thought it was a stereotype that they were all pathetic chavs. But they actually are! With their 'miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' rubbish and burberry caps.

Chavs at Albion games stick out like a sore thumb - e.g the idiots in J block who called Elder a 'c**t' before he'd even kicked the ball. Fortunately, there aren't many of them though.

But i feel sorry for the 'normal' Millwall fans. They must be an overwhelming minority. Poor sods!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:

My god - i thought it was a stereotype that they were all pathetic chavs. But they actually are! With their 'miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' rubbish and burberry caps.

Chavs at Albion games stick out like a sore thumb - e.g the idiots in J block who called Elder a 'c**t' before he'd even kicked the ball. Fortunately, there aren't many of them though.

But i feel sorry for the 'normal' Millwall fans. They must be an overwhelming minority. Poor sods!

Wanker! No wonder you're backing Henderson! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Withdean Wanderer said:

yes there was a gang of stupid chavs at the back of J all laughing at the VERY FUNNY things they were saying ???

i really hate playing Millwall as the Brighton stand just fills up with chavs

Pettitt303

Registered Drug Abuser
Oct 28, 2006
East, East, East Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
In fairness to Millwall fans ...

They win first prize in the competition to come up with a brand new, never-heard-at-Withdean-before homophobic chant.

I was impressed.

...u cant say that and not tell us who didnt hear what it was :ohmy:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lord Bracknell said:
In fairness to Millwall fans ...

They win first prize in the competition to come up with a brand new, never-heard-at-Withdean-before homophobic chant.

I was impressed.

I couldn't make out exactly what they were singing, could someone please enlighten me???

Whatever it was, it at least made a change from that "We are Millwall, Super Millwall" thing that seemed to be the only non-homophobic song they knew.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wasn't it:

Who's the gayboy with the scarf ?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Frutos said:
I couldn't make out exactly what they were singing, could someone please enlighten me???

Whatever it was, it at least made a change from that "We are Millwall, Super Millwall" thing that seemed to be the only non-homophobic song they knew.

"Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pettitt303 said:
...u cant say that and not tell us who didnt hear what it was :ohmy:
"vaseline vaseline vaseline"

Also they sang "stand up if you can't sit down". Every fan without exception in the Millwall end was stood up. Being Withdean anyone from anywhere near Brighton was sat down. Silly Millwall. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here