Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Club Shop in Worthing?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I too have heard this.... from a couple of sources.

Oct 25, 2003
really need one in Brighton especially now we're in the premier league- missing out big time there

I appreciate that the old Queens Road shop had its faults but surely there is need for one now?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good news if true, albeit slightly MENTAL that we'd have a club shop in Worthing town centre, but no presence in Brighton town centre.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Let's hope it's a success and they open others elsewhere.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd like to see a presence in as many Sussex towns as possible, even if it's just pop up shops. Not even necessarily as a money making exercise but more of a branding one. We need to reinforce the idea that the Albion is a club of Sussex not just of Brighton.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
really need one in Brighton especially now we're in the premier league- missing out big time there

I appreciate that the old Queens Road shop had its faults but surely there is need for one now?

Hmmm. Do we really need the overhead of our own shop(s)? Or can't we just use 'pop up' ones and also persuade existing shops to stock more Albion merchandise?

I'm not saying having our own shop again is necessarily a backwards step, but I don't think the business case for it is as strong as some others think.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hmmm. Do we really need the overhead of our own shop(s)? Or can't we just use 'pop up' ones and also persuade existing shops to stock more Albion merchandise?

I'm not saying having our own shop again is necessarily a backwards step, but I don't think the business case for it is as strong as some others think.

Indeed - a 'presence' in the town, doesn't have to mean our own shop (though the foreign tourists would be queuing up to get in and buy shiny PREMIER LEAGUE 'merch'). A concession inside a department store, for example would be a start.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Perhaps a club shop could be opened in the new IKEA Lancing?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Any news on this?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here