Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Lowery - RIP

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I got very fond of him, without ever meeting him. God bless, little one.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Poor little feller, nobody deserves to go through all that at such a young age, but he won a lot of love and support for his bravery. RIP

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
So very sad. Rest in Peace little fella.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Unfortunately there are many other young children who die every year, bringing heartache to their parents, family and friends, but their stories are only know by those that loved them, as they don't have a high profile social media presence that Bradley enjoyed in his short life. We should not forget the suffering than many other families go through in similar circumstances that have to support themselves in coping with the tragic events.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Unfortunately there are many other young children who die every year, bringing heartache to their parents, family and friends, but their stories are only know by those that loved them, as they don't have a high profile social media presence that Bradley enjoyed in his short life. We should not forget the suffering than many other families go through in similar circumstances that have to support themselves in coping with the tragic events.
Bradley's example helps highlight that sad fact.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Every parent's nightmare. Rip wee bairn. :down:

Glad that so many in football (esp Defoe) lit up his short life as best possible.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No parent should have to go to their child's funeral. His poor family. I hope they can get some comfort from the love that was shown him, by the public as well as football.
The publicity has been a good thing for the cancer charity and there is a charity set up in his name to raise funds for research and awareness.
https://bradleylowerysfight.org.uk/

I also think it's good that football has been shown in a good light, with Jermain's involvement. There's far too much publicity for the idiots, who have so much money, they don't know what to do with it, when you have players like him.
We have players like Calde and Rosenior who are involved in all sorts of good stuff, and I wish the wider public knew more about it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Terrible shame. Be at peace little one xx

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP Bradley, poor little mite. No words can express how sad this is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This us so sad.

Sleep tight little man. You touched so many hearts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was always going to happen. Still terribly sad now it has though. Hope you enjoyed your little life, wee mackem.

RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here