• Poll closed .

Jimmy Grimble

Team Shrew.

Joint 4th

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I would hope it wouldn't need that, its trong enough on its own, just need to get people to believe. Perhaps we need to get the honey badgers PR team

That documentary was an eye opener. This shrew has such a high metabolic rate, after sleeping for 2 hours, it basically has 5mins to kill something to eat. It is a mentalist in those 5 mins and will fight / kill anything it comes across. Amazing. Does need a nap though straight after...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
4 hours left. Can the shrew snatch fourth place? Will the blue ringed octopus get it? Will the Bull Shark make a late smash and grab for it? Every vote is vital now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Missed out on voting for the shark due to a trip away. Now firmly* in team roache. Headless nuclear war survivor. You know it makes sense.

#Teamroache

*until it loses and I have to pick something else to retain interest.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Blue Ringed octopus. This scares the s..t out of me in a country that boasts killer spiders, snakes, jellyfish, crocs and sharks. This thing hides in rock pools and is the size of a golf ball. If it bites you chances are you bite it without 2 hours CPR.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Just about 40 minutes left in Group B. Just two points separates 3rd-5th place. Is this how its going to end? If you haven't voted yet, it's now or never....the fate of the Mongoose, Blue ringed octopus and Shrew are in your hands.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If I had duplicate accounts I would vote shrew again. Will the two who requested their votes be recast be allowed?
Controversy will haunt this group but I feel the shrew will be back next year.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If I had duplicate accounts I would vote shrew again. Will the two who requested their votes be recast be allowed?
Controversy will haunt this group but I feel the shrew will be back next year.

I'm afraid not. I fear it would lead to chaos. Several posters-myself included-would have changed our votes to Shrew but we have to stick by our original choice. I reckon next year, if you get your campaign in early enough the shrew will put in a very good showing.

As it is, congratulations to the Orca, Tasmanian Devil, Mongoose and Blue Ringed Octopus who are all safely through to the last sixteen. The former two in pot 1 and the latter two in pot 2.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm embarrassed by my Orca vote now. [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] had me bang to rights. Now the shrew has gone and it's all my fault!! :(:wrong::facepalm::cry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The shrew will be back next year with a proper team behind it.

And don't even THINK the shrew won't mean business. It's already relishing BATTERING the honey badger alarmingly in the group stages.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The shrew will be back next year with a proper team behind it.

And don't even THINK the shrew won't mean business. It's already relishing BATTERING the honey badger alarmingly in the group stages.

Just because I feel the Shrew has been slighted that doesn't mean I don't support The Honey Badger, the Jimmy White of WHC - except Honey Badger would hoover down all the coke in one giant line, have a small nap and then get some practice in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here