Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March - Southampton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No

I will match the original bet

I am willing to give 1k of action on this, 500 already booked.

Pinning somewhere maybe an idea, im sure me and hans wont forget though

Haha worth a try. Nah I won't go 15k just in case / HKFC was v generous to offer u 15 after u said 10-11 tbf!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Jesus - calm down. You're getting your knickers in a twist over a rumour. Yes a rumour.

I'll start one. "have heard on the grapevine that the north stand will be converted into a Lidl. Good sources for this"

Two minutes later - "Just seen it reported that the North Stand is going to be a Lidl. Done deal apparently"

Two minutes later - "Furious that the club are turning the North Stand into a Lidl. This is the last straw for me"

Two minutes later - "I've been supporting the club for 92 years and can't believe that the club would sell it's proud heritage to Lidl. Have heard whispers that the East Lower will be the next to go".

It's like a sodding knitting circle on here - stop having a go at the club for stuff that isn't even happening. Take a deep breath, see where we are at the end of the month and judge it from there.

The internet is like little drops of poison being dropped here & there. A few people start believing rumours, spread them and before you know it, they are up in arms about something that hasn't come close to happening. Gossip mongers and shit stirrers!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't judge everyone by his standards.

Fair dos. I'd just rather see bets paid up, and £500 is silly money for some people. You two chaps could well be principled, honourable fellows I suppose, but welching is deplorable. I'd hate to see someone else appear like a welching gobshite, when a £50 bet would surely be payable by anyone. ???

However, it's your call guys...

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Anyone who continues to believe that our transfer strategy is based on FFP is completly deluded. The aim introduced by UEFA was to stop the billionaires of this world from controlling the game. It was not to stop small local clubs such as BHA from buying players in order to achieve the clubs ambitions.
The time for using this excuse has past. Our plan of hanging on in there, hoping that rumours keep the fans interested and then signing some mediocre has been at the end of the window so that we all give a big "Thank God for that" needs to be addressed.
I look at our club and have never been so uninterested due to the lack of ambition being shown. Wow we have a great new stadium and training ground, I strangely enough want more than that from my club. Problem is, many fans seem happy with a decent pie and a comfy seat and so the club continue to get away with it.
Solly, obviously ambitious should move on to a club that wants to be competitive, not complacent.

Spot on. Perfectly put

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
Fair dos. I'd just rather see bets paid up, and £500 is silly money for some people. You two chaps could well be principled, honourable fellows I suppose, but welching is deplorable. I'd hate to see someone else appear like a welching gobshite, when a £50 bet would surely be payable by anyone. ???

However, it's your call guys...

You should never bet more than you can afford to lose mate.

I am sure they would have said no if they would not be able to front it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
'Solly March to Southampton' sounds like less of a transfer rumour and more like something you'd stick in your Sat Nav.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
No, it's a load of old tosh. "Never been so uninterested due to lack of ambition being shown" - blimey how long have you been following us - 20 mins?

Now with this I do agree.

Anyone who isn't interested based on the new stadium, training ground, academy, play offs 2 seasons in a row, several full or under 21 internationals in the team, 2 weeks of the transfer window left and a nice war chest to play with must be nearly comatose! No ambition my arse!

I take it our relegation seasons and the many many average mid table seasons were much better then...

Nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here