Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does anyone know what time is the last bus from mill hill?

I am playing golf in the morning and finish around 12 ish. It's 15 minutes to the mill hill area and I have to park and catch the bus?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmmm I'm starting to think that we (the management and the players) think that a close defeat against a top six side is a great result... Not a great starting position really.

I can hear the message now... Keep it tight lads and lets restrict them to 1 or 2... Job done.

Onward.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Does anyone know what time is the last bus from mill hill?

I am playing golf in the morning and finish around 12 ish. It's 15 minutes to the mill hill area and I have to park and catch the bus?

You do know it's a 12.30 kick off? Mill Hill will be full long before you get there to park. Can't imagine they keep running the buses once the parking is full, but I've never been there late enough to find out.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Hmmmm I'm starting to think that we (the management and the players) think that a close defeat against a top six side is a great result... Not a great starting position really.

I can hear the message now... Keep it tight lads and lets restrict them to 1 or 2... Job done.

Onward.

1 or 2 corners. :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Anyone who was at the Hawthorns will find it very hard to believe that even a below par Chelsea won't turn us over. They know our frailty. Alonso scored from a near post corner at the Bridge and they will play on our inability to pick men up in the air ( cue....Morata promptly played back into form )....still.....we might have Chuba Akpom in on loan by then to revitalise our front line.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You do know it's a 12.30 kick off? Mill Hill will be full long before you get there to park. Can't imagine they keep running the buses once the parking is full, but I've never been there late enough to find out.

No that is fine, I park down king George the V1 and walk to the top to pick the bus up there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mill Road. Will be full by 11 at the latest I’d think.

There is a lot of people who use the P&R at Mill Road and don't park there. So I take it no one has any idea what the last bus is? May have to miss this game.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They'll see us as a game to get back on track

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Doubtless set our stall out for another 2-0 defeat with yet another dose of valiant defending, toothless attacking.

So very much this. Hughton will go for the respectable but obvious defeat. 2-0 I can see also.

Attack them from the start and let's have a bloody go at them.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
We will probably set up like we did at Stamford Bridge, with the hope of getting a 0-0

CH knows we can’t hold on for 0-0 to
anyone is this league. He sees a 2-0 or 3-0 loss against top 6 sides as a victory for our goal difference!

Need to treat these games as cup games and have a bloody go.

Changes needed -

Knocky on the left, not the right.
Baldock up front as main striker
Propper pushed up behind him
Stephens holding MF
Kayal Attacking MF
Gross Right MF

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
CH knows we can’t hold on for 0-0 to
anyone is this league. He sees a 2-0 or 3-0 loss against top 6 sides as a victory for our goal difference!

Need to treat these games as cup games and have a bloody go.

Changes needed -

Knocky on the left, not the right.
Baldock up front as main striker
Propper pushed up behind him
Stephens holding MF
Kayal Attacking MF
Gross Right MF

0-7 it is then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here