Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket waiting list

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But the implication was that fans are being ripped off by ST prices. Mine works out at about £32 a game (incl travel). To watch Premier League football from a prime seat in the best stadium in western Europe. In todays market, thats not bad value (unless you're still living in 1977 as some people appear to be).

Quite. We took (well the Mrs did, I wandered around the shops and had a nice pint while it was on) my niece to see Matilda in Covent Garden yesterday - it was about £180 for 2 tickets. I know which is the better value.................

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nobody cares.

Although if you fancy saving another 10p a day in electricity, perhaps you could turn your computer off and fck off from this message board permanently. Win win.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Haven't laughed so much since sex education class in school when I learned what I had already been doing for 3 years was called ''Mastur - Bation''

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I bought my grandson a season ticket at Xmas 2015 when he was 18 months old. He went for the first time last season and attended 4 games. Hopefully he will attend more this season. A good investment otherwise he would have been on the waiting list.

Your idea of a "good investment" is somewhat different to mine and you have deprived others on the list of having a seat, surely.

2.5 seasons paying for a season ticket to see 4 games is no way good value. You'll still be nowhere near break even by the time he'd be at the front of the queue anyway if you'd just put him on that when he started wanting to go.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Your idea of a "good investment" is somewhat different to mine and you have deprived others on the list of having a seat, surely.

2.5 seasons paying for a season ticket to see 4 games is no way good value. You'll still be nowhere near break even by the time he'd be at the front of the queue anyway if you'd just put him on that when he started wanting to go.

I had a similar thought. Paying for an U10s season ticket (£85 per season?) to reserve a seat isn’t a huge financial outlay, but it is a bit unfortunate that the seat will have been unused for 49 out of 53 games, many of which were sell-outs in the home end.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Another Child must have been going in grandson's place for some of those games, as the club have previously stated that a child ticket has to be used for 25%? of games.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
saved so much money jacking mine in , no regrets at all, viva the PL cash cows / glory hunters
regards
DR

That's really good news. I've been worried about sharing a football stadium with some unpleasant Albion supporters and it is good to know that one of the most unpleasant of all is nowhere near me. And indeed isn't even an Albion supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here